Some news from me

Soumy
I see more than normal RFEs being generated. So your what your friend said may have had some basis.
have a nice trip and keep us informed.

Flamers exist on all boards
Listen to them , evaluate them,
analyze them, grind them , and
eat them and spit them off

Safe trip and wish you well
for a successful RFE to GC

any new news from the INS officer?

Hi Soumy:

I remember you had the email address of that INS adjudicator of Japanese decent, right?

Have you been able to find any new news from her?

ganshm

u ask her/him that question and she/he will be all upset.....

and his/her supporters will be all over you...watch out!! duck!! take cover!!!
:eek: :eek:

ECGCABC,

Why don't you get some brain before you post here?You don't seem to have any!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to be back.

I got back today using my AP at SFO no questions asked .The officer just stamped it and gave it back peacefully.

Update on RFE.. It has arrived

they have asked for 3 months paystub
W2 for 2001 and 2002 and EVL. Also got the FP simultaneously . I plan to do the FP and then send the RFE before end of this month.

Wac 02 066 xxxx

Soumy,
Myself got back today too using my AP at SFO. :)
wac 02 065
While i was away, got an RFE for EVL, paystubs and W2.
Had done my 2nd FP during the 2nd week of Oct, before the actual appointment date.
Just mailed the RFE docs to my lawyer.

Not sure, but seems like the Japanese chic you met might have uttered words of some substance, since noticed lot of RFEs been generated in the last month.

Hope for the best. :D

Don't waste too much time replying to the RFE! Get it back to them ASAP! Past experience has shown that it matters during the approval stage!

I 140 I would do that. But the lawyer says you should first do FP as it better that they have the FP with them before they see the RFE response, which incidentally I did today.

On the RFE she says the EVL they have asked for is detailed( don't know what that means) but anyway she said she would prepare it and send it to me to get the necessary signatures . She says its better to be very meticulous in response .
If shes doing the work and only needs signatures it makes my life easier..

It would take her a week to get it to me. That being the case and Thanksgiving approaching the best I can do to get it back is Nov 30th or so. Anyway on this forum people who have replied to RFEs have not got any response either. So guess its going to be a waiting game. But looks like the WAC 02066- wac 02072 series is getting RFE's

Suddenly there is total drought in the approval process. Is there any particular reason for it ? Can we petition for stopping the mandatory RFE that only CSC has ? There is only one BCIS and all the rules should be the same.