Some news from me

Soumy

Registered Users (C)
I know I said I wont post on this forum as some people were angry with me for non movement during October. I only conveyed what I heard to the best of my ability.

Anyway wanted to convey I am travelling to India using AP/EAD for a short visit next week . Also the online status for my case says RFE sent
wac02-066 -54xxxx

Rd Dec 14th
Nd Dec 18th

Just wanted to convey this .

I 140 could you add this to the RFE thread . i will let everyone know what its for when i get it on my return.

Thanks

Soumy

Come on, Soumy, I don't think anybody is mad about you, they just mad about CSC.

Thanks for sharing your infomation, and good luck

Congrates

I know that telling congrates on RFE is NOT good why i am saying congrates is your's better than our case.
My wife's wac 020665XXXX but she got her 2nd FP NOTICE 2 days ago instead of RFE or approval. I am happy for you. when did you get your RFE and is online message is changed to RFE?

PATHAPATI
WAC020665xxxxx

Yeah,

I'm sure most of blame CSC not you... Atleast I felt a little bit of optimism at that time. Keep posting...

StillWaitinCSC

Originally posted by Soumy
I know I said I wont post on this forum as some people were angry with me for non movement during October. I only conveyed what I heard to the best of my ability.

Anyway wanted to convey I am travelling to India using AP/EAD for a short visit next week . Also the online status for my case says RFE sent
wac02-066 -54xxxx

Rd Dec 14th
Nd Dec 18th

Just wanted to convey this .

I 140 could you add this to the RFE thread . i will let everyone know what its for when i get it on my return.

Thanks

Soumy

People are mad at me here, who gives a fuck !!!

Dude,

you shared the info which we already know from AILA, murty.com and from all other cats and dogs... Dont get frustrated because a member or two pulled your legs off.

Error is human!

Good luck on your trip to India! :)

Hey Soumy, be sportive. Here people are frustrated with the way BCIS is working and if they hear something +ve or -ve they react. Its nothing personal but BCIS'nal.

Disclaimer: This is a general question- not directed at anyone in particular!!

If you don't "give" a fuck, do you "take" a fuck? Does that mean you are a woman......or a man who "takes"?

:D :D :D

PS: Soumy, Howdy? We missed you!!

Hello ECGC,

You always question people. SOme time back you questioned Kashmir on his work and then soumy.

Have you ever sent any worthy mail on this site. Just wondering

Pthapathi to answer your post ... yes the online message says " We have requested additional information blah blah
so I'm pretty sure its a RFE.

Anyway will get back for sure after my return on the exact nature . Thanks all for the good wishes.

Good point....:D :D...

if you give and take "a fuck" does that make you bi-sexual....if you dont take a fuck but still gets it does that mean you get raped....if you give a fuck without someone wanting it does that make u criminal....

I think all SM is saying is he is not a criminal...

Originally posted by ECGC
Disclaimer: This is a general question- not directed at anyone in particular!!

If you don't "give" a fuck, do you "take" a fuck? Does that mean you are a woman......or a man who "takes"?

PS: Soumy, Howdy? We missed you!!

ECGCABC,
Welcome aboard!!
Glad to note that you have started posting here with a "worthy" message. May your service continue!!

PS: Seems like I've had quite an impression on you that you nick-named yourself after me.Quite flattered I must say!!

Originally posted by mygcwaiter100
Good point....:D :D...

if you give and take "a fuck" does that make you bi-sexual....if you dont take a fuck but still gets it does that mean you get raped....if you give a fuck without someone wanting it does that make u criminal....

I think all SM is saying is he is not a criminal...

You think wrong. Also I am not a criminal.

I sure flamed out at Soumy's post last time. I mean I knew it
was not going to happen. Come on guys. We all know how
how BCIS works. Right.

Soumy I am not pissed at you anymore. Don't worry.

Soumy ,

Have a safe trip, hope you have no problems on your way back.

WRT posting, hey you are here to share information. Don't let lame posts or lame people get you down. Besides everyone knows you have no control over BCIS and its processing schedules.

Originally posted by Soumy

Done!

The rest of you who have been spaming the thread about SillyMan's taking/giving/criminal tendencies, should take the discussion into a SPAM thread. And delete the posts from here, keep this one clean please.