Some inquires about b2 visa

Tamer1982

Hello,
If I would like to apply for b2 for my parents while I have GC and currently lives in USA.
- Shall I have to show a reasons for why I'm applying for them something like my wife Is pregnant or sick or just because I miss them and want to see them isn't enough for the officer?
- shall i have to book any flights before their interviews?
- Is applying for both of them has Less chance to be approved than applying for only one person?
-Can I make the whole process in behalf of them and sign electronically as well since they haven't any knowledge about using computers is ok?
Thank you

No reason needed, if the CO wants to know he will ask them during interview.
Do not buy tickets beforehand - the US always tells you not to buy until you have the visa in hand.
Impossible to say. The consulate will judge on whether it thinks they will return home. Generally trying to game interviews and applications isn’t a good idea. If they both want to come, apply for both.
Yes you can fill in the form for them, but technically they sigh it - if there are any errors it will be seen as being their mistake so ensure all details you put in are correct.
All questions, on the form and at interview, should be answered honestly.

COs look for reasons that compel a B2 applicant to return home, reasons for visiting the US are usually not that important to a CO. Your GC does not provide any advantage to their b2 application. You can fill out the ds160, but your parent's are legally responsible for the ds160 contents.

Is your wife pregnant, or sick?

COs look for reasons that compel a B2 applicant to return home, reasons for visiting the US are usually not that important to a CO. Your GC does not provide any advantage to their b2 application. You can fill out the ds160, but your parent's are legally responsible for the ds160 contents.

Is your wife pregnant, or sick?
Thanks for reply, No my wife not pregnant but she might need a deferent surgery but we don't know when.but I don't like this way finding good excuses to let them come for visit. I just miss them so much and they miss me and my kids.

Thanks for reply, No my wife not pregnant but she might need a deferent surgery but we don't know when.but I don't like this way finding good excuses to let them come for visit. I just miss them so much and they miss me and my kids.
And that’s a perfectly acceptable reason to visit,but again the reasons for returning home are more important to a CO.