some input on processing procedure

Chandrakan Shet

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I had contacted congress man\'s office in regard with delay in my I485 (SRC 00 260 XXXXX. I had mentioned that some applicants who applied later than me have received approval. The answer I got from the case worker from congress man\'s office is interesting. I just insert a part of her reply

"The reason why some people receive their naturalization or permanent resident status sooner than others is due to the fact that these two applications are sent out to contractors. These contractors work from their homes, most are disabled, some workers work faster than others therefore this causes the different timeframes for applicants. Our office can only expedite cases that have an extreme medical emergency, or direct military orders otherwise we can only make general inquires with the congressional unit of INS."

Shet

Thanks for posting this info

Interesting...I wonder who can issue a "direct military order" to expedite my I485.

Also, it seems that among the disabled contractors that TSC hired, most suffer from WMD - Work Morale Disorder.