Some hope

Is this guy a Canadian citizen? in that case the Priarity Retgrogress does not apply to him/her I guess.... correct me if I am wrong.

-SafeNH

Saala itna frustrated ho gaye hain ki theekh se dikhayi bhi nahin deta ab....Ab to confirm ho gaya hai ki BAHUT JOR SE GAND LAG GAYI...itne dino mein ek bhi approval nahin aaya...ab to aasha chodni pagedi lagta hai....

Shakti Kapoor said:
Saala itna frustrated ho gaye hain ki theekh se dikhayi bhi nahin deta ab....Ab to confirm ho gaya hai ki BAHUT JOR SE GAND LAG GAYI...itne dino mein ek bhi approval nahin aaya...ab to aasha chodni pagedi lagta hai....

I think we should still hope until end of this month. The whole VSC are processing slow. Not just our type of cases, but even other cases are slow and i have not seen many approvals of other cases either. Besides we have all heard of some approvals like our cases just not sure if the people were not bullshitting.

So I would still hope and not draw any conclusion until the end of JAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Message for Shakti Kapoor

Shakti Kapoor,

I was talking to a friend and we just talked about this thread and I decided to post this message if it makes you feel any better.

Though this guy who got approved is Canadian Citizen, there are chances that he was born in India.

If he was born in India, then he is same as our case, since PD is applied not on current citizenship, but on country of birth.

So lets just hope for the best.

140 and 485 approved at the same time

I heard about atleast two cases (one just yesterday from CA and the other one was in Dec last year) where the guys got 140 and 485 approved the same time. How do you explain something like that :eek:

MD_Rockville said:
desi how can we know this ?

I dont know that, just said it was a possibility. I dont know why but I just felt that majority of people on rupnet and on this forum are Indians. Is that true?