Some forward looking activity

Vivekm

Registered Users (C)
It seems some guys ( even with RD in October) are getting interview date at local INS around second half of august. That way there will be some october guys getting approved this month.

Thats a positive setp in the right direction.

Thats definitely a positive step

You are the few persons who admits about the positive sign of interview. But what about the laid off ppl like dma-va, ric2, futuregen1, july16?? They all scare interview.

Habib

You are not worthy to be on this forum.

You cannot even write grammatically correct English.

So please keep your mouth shut and don't post nonsense.

I don't think people are scared of interview at local INS. However everyone is concerned because usually it delays the process and nobody would like to delay their I485 any longer ( which is already delayed too long).

But as I mentioned in my message, it seems some guys would be getting approved in august, that means instead of delay.. their process is speeding up. THATS THE POSITIVE SIDE.

Once again

Hey Habib...IT
WHY....Cant U say something positive....also....from now onwards I will always try to post the grammatically correct for habibs posting for which I can...probably Habib can start learning....
Hey everybody..Lets help Habib..
*********HABIB*********
You are the few persons who admits about the positive sign of interview. But what about the laid off ppl like dma-va, ric2, futuregen1, july16?? They all scare interview.
********HABIB********

******CORRECTED HABIB**********

You are one of the few people who will admit about the positive sign of interviews.
But what about the laid off people like dma_va, ric2, futuregen1, july16?? They are scared of interviews...

Hope this helps U Habib...

Guys,

What u said in reply to Habib's mail is technically said better, but if u read her mail she is saying the same thing:

like "the positive sign of interview" and

"ppl like dma-va, ric2, futuregen1, july16?? They all scare interview".

The interview people are really scared of us.

Looks like Habibi has changed and is trying to acquire a positive attitude after all the beatings. ;) ;) :p

That does it Habib!

Habib

You Mutha Focking son of whore get the hell out of here. Friggin Bastard you are a pile of shit who cant read write or understand English. You are screwed in the head probably by your dad… oh wait… your mom doesn’t know who your dad is! Its probably a pig!!

The previous poster was feeling positive because there was movement in October and not like your distorted brain imagined.

How can you be so low in your thinking? What pleasure do you get from people being laid off? Maybe its in your friggin religious blood that cant do anything constructive all you dumass evil devils want to do is destroy everything and mess other peoples life. The whole world knows it and you are just proving it again and again. None you have eveolved from your 16th century brains!

please just ignore this guy!

Friends,

We all know who habib is. Please just ignore this 'fellow'.

Hey PatienceGC

That was a searing post...
What is hapenning?? Any news from your end???
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Actual label instructions on Habibi 's consumer products:

1. On a helmet mounted mirror used by Habibi -
REMEMBER, OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE ACTUALLY
BEHIND YOU.
2. On a Habibi shampoo - USE REPEATEDLY FOR SEVERE
DAMAGE.
3. On the bottle-top of a flavoured milk drink - AFTER
OPENING, KEEP UPRIGHT.
4. On a Habibi insect spray - THIS PRODUCT NOT TESTED
ON ANIMALS.
5. On a bag of Fritos - YOU COULD BE A WINNER! NO
PURCHASE NECESSARY. DETAILS INSIDE.
6. On a bar of soap - DIRECTIONS - USE LIKE REGULAR
SOAP.
7. On Habibi Ice-cream (printed on bottom of the box)- DO
NOT TURN UPSIDE DOWN.
8. On a Habibi kitchen knife - WARNING KEEP OUT OF
CHILDREN.
9. On packet of peanuts - WARNING - CONTAINS NUTS.
10. On an Habibi Airlines packet of nuts - INSTRUCTIONS -
OPEN PACKET, EAT NUTS.
11. On Habibi Sleeping pills - WARNING MAY CAUSE
DROWSINESS.
12. HABIBI CARS - MOVING OBJECT KEEP AWAY FROM IT.
13. HABIBI CONDOMS - FOR SINGLE USE ONLY.
14. HABIBI TAMPONS - FOR FEMALE USE ONLY.
15. HABIBI SUGAR - NOT THE REGULAR BROWN SUGAR, THIS
IS JUST A SWEETENER.
16. HABIBI CIGARETTES - PLEASE LIGHT IT, FOR BETTER
RESULTS.
17. HABIBI WHISKEY - SAVE PETROL.
18. HABIBI CAR LUBRICANTS - THIS IS FOR AUTOMOBILES
ONLY, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR FOR
APPLICATION ON PRIVATE PARTS.
19. HABIBI TOOTH PASTE - GOOD FOR GERMS HARMFUL
FOR TEETH.
20. HABIBI FRIDGES - COOLS FASTER THAN HEATERS.
21. HABIBI HAIR OIL - GOOD FOR THE SOIL.
22. HABIBI NEWSPAPERS - CONTAINS ADULT
INFORMATION,THE NEWSPAPERS ARE NOT
RESPONSIBLE IF THE WRITTEN MATTER IS
OBJECTIONABLE.
23. HABIBI RIFLES - FIRE FOR FUN,HIT & RUN.
24. HABIBI NOTEBOOKS -PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO READ
IT,IT'S BLANK......
25. HABIBI PEPPERMINT - PLEASE DO NOT LOAD IT ON
YOUR REVOLVER

==============================================

wel.. well.... everyone is here now.

I seen all the laid off worker barking again.

PatienceGC:
I already reported your posting to the moderator for using vulgur langauges. ppl dont feel bad if he kicked out for 3 days. It will make him a real pateince insted of GC pateint.

All others laid of worker with all day long free time in this site (frequency of posting every 10 min), find more grammatical error. Thats the only thing you can do. You cant argue reasonably as you already lost your mind that my predictions is happening now. I wish all of you get a interview letter. You cant fool INS now. They are much more smarter then you now.

**In my next letter to INS, I will mention about this site. INS will love to see how you guys trick them. Hope all the indian sbcontinent (india/ paki/ bangladesh) I-485 VSC get interview including me. I guess I made you more furious now.

Last edited by a moderator:
July16-->

It is always a Friday when We see Habibi's postings.

It becomes a July14 Fireworks--> Colorful and fun.

Without this Cartoon Character this Site will become very Serious and boring...
Habibi is like Viagara--> Initiates abundant emotional Joy.

Habibi--> Analyze your postings, you are posting more than me or patienceGC.. Have you been laid ????

Look who's talking...

habib

654 posts from May 2002 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Habibi,

Please refer:

I seen all the laid off worker barking again.
---------------------------------------------------------

why u say that only after u join this forum? BTW, u don't bark because u pig
=======================================

PatienceGC:
I already reported your posting to the moderator for using vulgur langauges. ppl dont feel bad if he kicked out for 3 days. It will make him a real pateince insted of GC pateint.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

vulgarity is not when people thrash u but when u come on this forum and ur thought comes to the mind
=============================================

All others laid of worker with all day long free time in this site (frequency of posting every 10 min), find more grammatical error. Thats the only thing you can do. You cant argue reasonably as you already lost your mind that my predictions is happening now. I wish all of you get a interview letter. You cant fool INS now. They are much more smarter then you now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
u changed posting time from 5 to 10 minutes now. why, has ur eating shit speed got halved?

U might be grammatically wrong (wrong u r anyways from head to toe, if there is any head for namesake), but ur intents to get pigged r loud and clear

r u still seeing Ajmeri Baba for ur tarrot card readings and predictions?
============================================

**In my next letter to INS, I will mention about this site. INS will love to see how you guys trick them. Hope all the indian sbcontinent (india/ paki/ bangladesh) I-485 VSC get interview including me. I guess I made you more furious now
-----------------------------------------------------------------
What language will u use for writing to INS (piglish).

Ajmeri baba said U won't get interview, but only an RFE for how come a pig is filing for GC and making them(pigs) infamous for not doing what they always do.

If pig passes this RFE test, next will be for gender determination (with he and she already ruled out).

PatienceGC you are full of Filth

You can be given a befitting reply. But I will not stoop to your level.

This is a racial slur. Mind your language. It does not do any good to you but bring out the dirty face that you possess.

mr.ms001

Its not just me who says things like that. Thw whole worlds does. If you try to justify anything that pig-habib says, you will also suffer the same.

Moreover I dont feel that i had said anything wrong. Anyone who doesnt respect women and treats them like dirt belongs to the dark ages. Any religion that prescribes such measures is barbaric, narrow-minded, and absolutely useless. It deserves no respect in the modern age. I have some really good friends among the religion in question but there are idiots like habib who unfortunately are so glaringly evil that they overshadow the good aspects.

What kind of an idiot wants people to be laid off?
What kind of people want to kill innocent people?
What kind of fanatics bomb universities?
What kind of people are more worried about destruction than construction?

If you still have the ability.... please think!

Mr Patience GC

If you have problems with an individual you talk to him, but not for a religion.

For yor information, this recent propoganda against this religion, has been a part of much larger bibilical conflict and not just what meet the eyes. And I do not blame individuals like you who take out their cowardice prejudices against it seeing this opportunity, every Tom and Dick is doing so off late. By the way, What are your views about recent Sati incident in central India or the caste war and killings of so many just recently, any insights into that. Their can be scores of things that can be said against any religion, but the bottomline is the propoganda that you get to hear. So it's not the "whole world that is talking against this religion", it is the part of the world that you live in and the news that you get to hear.

And I care a damn about being mistreated alongside Habib. I will not tolerate your racial slur on the pretext of an individual bashings.

Well dont blame me

Well my friend it IS the whole world excluding the areas where the religion is being practiced. So I guess it is not the whole world…

Definitely not in the country where a woman was sentenced to be publicly gang raped

Definitely not in the country that sentenced a woman to be stoned to death while being buried neck deep because she was pregnant from a rape… not consensual sex… but still is punishable

Definitely not in a country where the discussion about religion in a college amounts to "Blasphemy", which automatically guarantees a death sentence.

Definitely not in a country where woman are nothing but baby machines serving the males and are inflatables that live!

How many religions have declared " death to infidels"?
How many countries more interested in destroying other countries with weapons of mass destruction while its citizens eat animal fodder?

Terrorists claim that it is for religion… I didn’t say it. So maybe there is a flaw in the religion that makes it difficult to understand that killing others is wrong. When someone bombs an innocent university, they deserve no sympathy!

There are still people, including the President of an esteemed country, who believe that Osama did not do it! I mean C'mon

I do condemn Sati. It is barbaric… but Jihad is not condemned by anyone. How come no Arab has come out saying Palestinians are wrong. They seem to enjoy the massacre of INNOCENT people! And when Israel reacts, its "excessive use of power"," "violation of Geneva Convention" (my @$$!).

Like I said before, I have some really good friends in the religion in question. But unfortunately there are far too many violent fanatics that influence the thinking of people. People like Habib seem to be so common followers of the same religion. I don’t know why….

Dear friend ms001,

Every religion has more or less short coming. Like Sati is a bad incidence but all and every one in this religion condem this practice. I have some best friends from muslim religion here in USA and India as well and I am not talking about any indidvidual. What I feel sad about the religion in question is if there some thing wrong and it is given the name of religion no one repeat no one how litereate one is, comes forward to condem that. No one has the courage to say that no it's wrong, its barbaric, its against modern values lets change this.

Kaash,

Thats a good point and I wanted to point that out for quite sometime but thought this forum is not the best place to discuss religion.

Guys, Let try to keep religion out of this forum because it will not help our immigration in any way .

Everybody knows what are the negative things in their religion but what makes a religion great is the fact that its followers change any shortcomings in the religion according to human society's need. Hinduism is the most flexible and liberal religion. So is christianity less or more and Islam has also many positive aspects.

But Islam is bit rigid and its followers have the duty to show it to the world the positive side of their religion. I'm sure Islam has brought many good things to human civilization so lets hope generations to come will make islam more flexible.