• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Some DV-2012 Results/Status changed to Not Selected

Well I have print out the barcode on 25th july and it was working

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG... I checked mine, and it says Im not selected...
Ill call to KCC tomorrow...it makes me feel anxiety...
just call them and tell them I see Im not selected on the web??
should I tell them other things?

Wildcatter, it worked for just a while now mine also says not selected, they are fixing something, we should give them some time.

Mine still showing not selected after showing it was selected on July 15 - paperwork returned on 22 July ? Anyone had contact with KCC who can shed some light on this issue ?

lol people are thinking just because the sites are having technical difficulties means there are going to be more winners or a new draw. nope.

please someone help me....I got selected, got my case number, sent back the paperwork, then went to see staus update and it said I had not been selected - is it just a computer glitch please let me know - i have been feeling sick all day!

oh goodness i'm so confused....just checked and my letter is back again!!!
how many others are having this problem???

Keep trying

On July 15th I checked the Electronic Status Check and I saw the notification letter informing me that I have been selected for further processing. I wrote down the case number (2012AF00012***) but unfortunately, I did not save a copy of the letter. I have checked the website more than once within the last couple of weeks and it always gave me the notification letter, but unfortunately, when I checked it today, it said that I have NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing. So I am one of those whose status have changed!

If I contact the KCC with the case number I got from the notification letter dated July 15th, will they help me? Is there another glitch in the DV 2012 results?!

The same issue happened to me. But after multiple attempts(more than 20 attempts) i finally got the winning notification. Make sure to print out the page.... Keep trying, it's just a computer glitch...

@all, don't bother usself anymore, i think it is their computer that has one problem or the other. Once u have been selected before don't bother again. I checked my wife own more than 8 times yesterday it was not selected even 4 times this morning is still not selected but i just check it now and she is selected and i saw her NL on their net again.

The same issue happened to me. But after multiple attempts(more than 20 attempts) i finally got the winning notification. Make sure to print out the page.... Keep trying, it's just a computer glitch...

Thanks.

Not too long after my post, I was able to see the notification letter again, and this time I made sure I have a copy of it :)