So you guys getting more hopful?

TimeSaver

Registered Users (C)
After the latest news about BECs putting in system of status check and that all the data entry has been done..all the 45 day letters would be sent this week...

Are you guys getting more hopeful about how things would proceed in the future or you think if it took them so long just to do data entry god knows how long it would actually take to process all the cases.

I am sort of hopful that atleast all the RIR cases even 2004, 2005 would be done by the end of this year and by next september october they would be done with the TR cases.

Just getting a feeler. What is the sentiment?

My sentiment

I have given up expecting a quicker response from any US govt. department except the IRS, that too when you owe them money. Seriously considering moving back to India, given that the US standards are falling in terms of everything. It will take just one more "event" for all of us to be sent to the happy place just like the Japanese during second world war

JACK

Really you are losing your hopes? I thought one should be feeling better because of the latest trends.

Really is it RIR only.

I as sort of gathering up hopes, but as soon as I see you say RIR cases would be done by the end of this year. That breaks me up into peaces... Mine is non - RIR. Please wish well for us poor non-RIR folks too..

-NK..

Optimistic??

Hello TimeSaver,

Where did you hear that, BEC finished data entry and will be sending 45 days letters?

Which BEC you are talking about? PA or TX?

And do you really fee that we will have labor approved by end of this year?

Earlier I had that kind of intution, but I left hope as I did not receive 45 days letter even at then end of last year. My labor is filed in Mar 05 from CA.

Thanks

little_tongya said:
Where did you hear that, BEC finished data entry and will be sending 45 days letters?

Its all over the places. Infact today Immigration-law.com says that all the mailboxes are flooded with 45 day letters. All the 45 day letters would be sent this week. And from July you can do online status check of your case from the case # provided in 45 day letter.

Soon the non_RIR recruitment instructions would start as well.

case number

TimeSaver said:
Its all over the places. Infact today Immigration-law.com says that all the mailboxes are flooded with 45 day letters. All the 45 day letters would be sent this week. And from July you can do online status check of your case from the case # provided in 45 day letter.

Isnt the case number the number you get on screen shot after you have answered 45 day letter?

I think it's remarkable progress considering they had to go through many truckloads worth of files and had to deal with new software, processes and learn on the job. Now that they have everything on computer, they can follow a true FIFO. Also, if people can check their status online, it'll alleviate a lot of unnecessary anxiety. I'm very optimistic about the future.

Dude there's nothing remarkable about whatever DOL has been doing. The whole idea if BECs is a big scam. Once they clear the mess they have created(again, after they clear) I wish some government body scrutinize them. Who can justify because of the lagging of 3-4 states, you screw up applicants from all the states. The good solution could have been those states like NJ/CA were given more funds and brought up to the speed. Instead they killed everybody. What is the point of 45 days letter, what is the point of BECs. I feel like I lost most crucial years of my life because of some insane or most probably greedy policy maker.
gravitation said:
I think it's remarkable progress considering they had to go through many truckloads worth of files and had to deal with new software, processes and learn on the job. Now that they have everything on computer, they can follow a true FIFO. Also, if people can check their status online, it'll alleviate a lot of unnecessary anxiety. I'm very optimistic about the future.

WhyMe3200 said:
Dude there's nothing remarkable about whatever DOL has been doing. The whole idea if BECs is a big scam. Once they clear the mess they have created(again, after they clear) I wish some government body scrutinize them. Who can justify because of the lagging of 3-4 states, you screw up applicants from all the states. The good solution could have been those states like NJ/CA were given more funds and brought up to the speed. Instead they killed everybody. What is the point of 45 days letter, what is the point of BECs. I feel like I lost most crucial years of my life because of some insane or most probably greedy policy maker.

I was from one of the severely backlogged states so I'm glad it happened. I don't expect you to agree on this. Point of 45 days letter is to find out which applications have been abandoned.

45 days letter would have made complete sense if labor substitution never existed, I wonder what %age employers would have answered 'no' in the 45 days letter. Considering the paperwork the BECs took for that very small section of people. It is one of the reasons I am saying BECs are nothing but big multi million dollars scam. Regarding the backlogged state, had the DOL funded your state and other backlogged state with the money may be just 20% of the money they are spending in BECs. I would have been happy and you would have been happier, and this forum would have had not formed!!!!

gravitation said:
I was from one of the severely backlogged states so I'm glad it happened. I don't expect you to agree on this. Point of 45 days letter is to find out which applications have been abandoned.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is non-RIR recruitment??

TimeSaver said:

Can someone please explain what is ment by non-RIR recruitment instructions. Is there something we non-RIR folk now need to do... adding to the looooooooong wait??

nkimmigration said:
Can someone please explain what is ment by non-RIR recruitment instructions. Is there something we non-RIR folk now need to do... adding to the looooooooong wait??

Nah! they just go through non-rir's file for a few minutes and printout a certificate and mail it along with a box of chocolate.

Sorry. Couldn't help.

WhyMe3200 said:
It is one of the reasons I am saying BECs are nothing but big multi million dollars scam.

Ofcourse, it is all scam. thats how these political parties channel taxpayers money to their own coffers. they give contracts to these big companies who in return make big contributions to political campaigns. companies are happy, politicians are happy and every thing is legal. who cares about tax-payers and their interests?

Ummm!!! Chocolate... yammy!!

gravitation said:
Nah! they just go through non-rir's file for a few minutes and printout a certificate and mail it along with a box of chocolate.

Sorry. Couldn't help.

I could use that chocolate right now, or may be like 5 years back... Anyhow... Waht about the question guys / gals.. What is this Recrutement instructions??

Thanks
-NK..

Who knows

Who knows ... maybe you will see that your case is not moving forward on that report. Do not be surprised if that happens.

What is Recutement Instructoins to be issued to non-rir cases?

Fair said:
Who knows ... maybe you will see that your case is not moving forward on that report. Do not be surprised if that happens.

"on that report." ???? On what report??
What is this Recrutement instructions??