So what do the processing dates mean???

tightwait

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Now that the processing dates are on Jan 02 2002, does it mean that all the 2001 cases have been approved or what? I have a friend thats not approved from 2001. Does anyone know what the significance of the processing dates is if cases from 2001 still remain to be processed? I dont understand this. Please, some good Samaritan, please explain.
Regards,
TightWait

It means...

It means that (on average) officers are looking at cases that were received around Jan 02. It does not say how much particular case will take to approve.

It means they are processing cases filed on or before 01/02/02. There could be cases after 01/02/02 that are approved. If your case is before 01/02/02 you get a chance to raisestatus inquiry, congressman/senator inquiry. There is no other difference.

I followed up RIGOROUSLY and CONTINUOUSLY with Senators ( not just one) and Congressman before TSC opened my file.

2001 case still waiting..

Can anybody pls let know contact number and the procedure to contact congreemen or senator (pro immigrant) ..

RD/ND JULY 6 2001
I FP 11/2001
2 nd FP 4/04

Still waiting..

I appreciate if anybodu post the information reg contacting senator or congressmen