so, is THAT the reason??

RD 08/01
ND 09/01
FP 01/03

Nothing yet, no RFE , no approval...

now, my BIG question is: Since I am from a SPECIAL REGISTRATION COUNTRY, is THAT why my case approval is being delayed? Could some one tell me what EXTRA step is required for applicants from SPECIAL REGISTRATION countries?
After guessing all kinds of possibilities and reasons for my case not being approved or sent an RFE for, I have come to a conclusion that being from a SPECIAL REGISTRATION country may have something to do with it. I don't exactly know what, but hoping someone here would be able to explain me the EXTRA step required for applicants from Special registration countries.
Thanks.

I doubt if that is the only criteria for the delays. I'm not from special reg country, but that didn't stop USCIS from delaying my approval! No RFE so far. I guess USCIS believes in equal opportunity for all (atleast some of us, 2001 filers) in making us wait;)

It is just pure luck what TSC does. I am in the same boat...no RFE waiting for approval

call up ur senators

If ur notice date has passed call up your senators.. i know it makes a difference.....

Call all big figures to help. They do make difference. I feel for all you 2001 guys still hanging there while more and more 2002 are approved. Seems no order at all to me.

Best wishes to you all in that same boat.

hmcis,

I have the same date(s) as yours and in the same situation i.e., no RFE even. However, I am not from a special registration country. So I doubt if that criteria is holding you up, I mean you cannot be absolutely certain. I hope GOD help us!

sg_rg2

I am in the same boat.
called the senator/congressman, no help.
I am stuck in FBI for "pending" status in Namecheck. I am not from SPECIAL REGISTRATION COUNTRY. don't know how to deal with FBI, can't do nothing now. just wait. this nightmare is too much.

No Rfe, no nothing.