Snake and Ladder Game

smita_goyle

Registered Users (C)
Snake and Ladder Game!!!

AT PRESENT
Many of us are not waiting for the approval notice rather waiting for the 2nd FP notice!!!

Seems we will forgot the I-485 approval notice soon and wait for 3rd/4th..etc FP notices.

This is just like "Sanke and Ladder" game we used to play, each time we go up(expecting aprrovals)..the Snake eats and we are back to square one.

Thanks to you BCIS you chose the best method to punish !!!

I think GOD should outsouce the punishing department at HELL to BCIS, and I am sure BCIS will make the HELL job a great success and satisfactory!!

By the time we will come out of BCIS we will surely get NIRVANA !!!

thanks
Sg

It's not BCIS. It is the government.

Their policy to make people believe that they are doing things, whereas in reality the Republicans hate immigrants. They have used most BCIS staff for security and other activities. (There were only 2 people in the BCIS when I went for stamping for my kids. There were 9 earlier in the front-office.)

The only hope is to get rid of the government. But it may not happen as they are in the process of giving illegal immigrants a better deal, just for votes. I am not surprised because everything they do is illegal. Their election in the first place, the war in Iraq, etc. Unless they are removed from office, they will continue to roll the dice.

I agree Indian shouldn't vote for at least this republican Government. You see Collin Powell, he is anti-Indian, he has never seen or acknowledge anything good about what India or Indian leaders are doing. They are putting Billions of INdians at risk by taking some shortcuts. The same Applies for the President, the other day some reporter asked him question as to how secure the Paki nukes were ? In reply he brought up India and said Indians should also takes step to safegaurd Nukes. India is responsible country even greater than USA.

I think when we are seeking immigration here...one should forget ones background...one cannot criticize Colin Powell just because he criticized India...I believe Colin Powell is a great nationalist and I adore him ....
I am an Indian right now....In future if I take American Citizenship, definitely I will put American interests first before Indian interests, if I choose to live in America...I think even Vajpayee advocated that stand....to paraphase Vajpayee "If ever there is a clash of interest between the land you choose and the land of your birth, the primary loyalty should go to the land of choice...." .
So, may be we can act as agents to reduce this clash of interest...

However, I agree with Pungiwalla on one aspect...if I get voting rights in this country, I will never vote for Republicans...unfortunately, we cannot participate in the political process until we get green cards...if I get green card in the next 10 months, I will put some donation and if possible some energy to campaign for Democratic nominee....

-rajum