smooth cp at Mumbai on 21 st june

EB1 sufferer

Dear all ,

We had CP on Mumbai consulate on 21 st .

It was very smooth. No local PCC asked. No IRS 9003 asked.
My category was EB1. Counter No. 10, 11 and 12 is for immigrant visa. Counter 10 and 11 was managed by two gentle men – they were true gentle men……in the sense they make you feel at home……..and will not harass you. Counter no. 13 was a lady ……she was asking to retake the pictures in one or two cases …… but if you take pictures at my own photo studio you would not have any problems……. Next day delivery Rs 100 for four photographs…..3 required at the consulate and one for your better half’s valet.

I will try to answer the queries , when I return to US on 5 th july…….now I cannot answer, my phone line is dead due to monsoon. Also please do not ask any question about DS 230, my lawyer did the work I signed in the dotted lines……….I have a flat in Mumbai so I did not stay in any hotel.

I did the medical at Hinduja no probs – morning session 7 to 9-30 and they will recall you at 2 O’clock you will be out of the hospital by 3-30. Between 9-30 am and 2 PM we finished off the medicals and bank drafts. The medial at Hinduja is pretty simple. Rs 1700 per person includes vaccination charges. The staff is very professional and the doctor is cool.

Bank drafts can be taken at any nationalized bank or foreign bank. We took it with SBI where we had an account. The new fees is $ 335 total can be made in one draft. Those who already paid part fee of US $ 260 at NVC, I do not know the break up it is better check with the consulate by e-mail.

With Indo – Pak war hanging over our shoulder, was bit to hesitant to take the journey, however we took a chance and turned out to be a very smooth one.

Dear all ,

We had CP on Mumbai consulate on 21 st .

It was very smooth. No local PCC asked. No IRS 9003 asked.
My category was EB1. Counter No. 10, 11 and 12 is for immigrant visa. Counter 10 and 11 was managed by two gentle men – they were true gentle men……in the sense they make you feel at home……..and will not harass you. Counter no. 13 was a lady ……she was asking to retake the pictures in one or two cases …… but if you take pictures at my own photo studio you would not have any problems……. Next day delivery Rs 100 for four photographs…..3 required at the consulate and one for your better half’s valet.

I will try to answer the queries , when I return to US on 5 th july…….now I cannot answer, my phone line is dead due to monsoon. Also please do not ask any question about DS 230, my lawyer did the work I signed in the dotted lines……….I have a flat in Mumbai so I did not stay in any hotel.

I did the medical at Hinduja no probs – morning session 7 to 9-30 and they will recall you at 2 O’clock you will be out of the hospital by 3-30. Between 9-30 am and 2 PM we finished off the medicals and bank drafts. The medial at Hinduja is pretty simple. Rs 1700 per person includes vaccination charges. The staff is very professional and the doctor is cool.

Bank drafts can be taken at any nationalized bank or foreign bank. We took it with SBI where we had an account. The new fees is $ 335 total can be made in one draft. Those who already paid part fee of US $ 260 at NVC, I do not know the break up it is better check with the consulate by e-mail.

With Indo – Pak war hanging over our shoulder, was bit to hesitant to take the journey, however we took a chance and turned out to be a very smooth one.

Congratulations!!!

Yeah, good to know that no local PCC and IRS 9003, Best luck for your future life after GC.

BTW, which airline you flew? Here discussions are going whether you need transit visa or not? Please answer. Thanks

Re: Congratulations!!!

Thanks for the greetings.

We use always KLM Northwest. At present there is no transit visa requirements.

Regards

Gopal

Originally posted by svj
Yeah, good to know that no local PCC and IRS 9003, Best luck for your future life after GC.

BTW, which airline you flew? Here discussions are going whether you need transit visa or not? Please answer. Thanks