Slow Week For NSC

paulclarke1

Registered Users (C)
Last week on Rupnet there were the following Approvals for NSC.
2 July, 0 August, 1 Sept.

I was expecting slow but for the 3 preceeding weeks there were 20, 16 and 18 approvals respectively. Perhaps it was NSC and perhaps it was people not checking the AVM in Turkey week. Perhaps both. Hopefully they will pick up the pace this week.

There was actually NO approval last week.
In fact, the last approval on rupnet for NSC is dated 11/20/02, when the homeland thing was signed.

Update from murthy.com

As per recent update on www.murthy.com. INS is working on I-485 but will not approve it unless the FBI gives a green signal. INS is going through some system upgrades which will take 1 to 2 weeks.

All those cases which have been worked and completed may be approved once the upgrades are in place for them check for the information needed.

Probably we may see a spurt in approvals next week when they clear all the back log.

Oh just great, the FBI ( a hideously beurocratic organization) giving the green light

Oh just great, the FBI ( a hideously beurocratic organization) giving the green light to another insult to humanity, the INS.

Anybody for 3 to 4 year waiting times on I485s?

One starts to think, maybe immigration to the U.S. will become rarer & rarer; at least for the EB categories.

God bless America, the President, the Attorney General & Brittany Spears. Love ya babe (God what a gorgeous ass.)

Don't think class action suits are going to budge the INS this time around (not with homeland security act recently passed.)