Slow day, Zzzzzzzzzz....

Just spoke with IIO. She said that they "suspended I-485 processing for some time for extensive

Of cause there is no reason to believe or not to believe anything the IIO says. She also said that the current official RD processing date is July 1, 2001...

No Title

What additional security check do they need to do after fingerprint clearance? I dont know. Anyone??

Maybe its not just for 485

I think it will be security in general.
Not just for 485. Maybe they will do FP in the labor stage that way they can get the FBI approval early.

In any case there will be a delay

Because of the additional processing and checks, approvals in general may take longer. I\'ve heard about cases where they had requested police reports from all places that a person had lived.

This also increases revenue... $25 for FP, probable increase in processing fee, police report costs. If they want from the native country... I dont know about the other countries... but where i come from, its Rs.500 + lunch + dinner + 3 days of servitude to an imbecile illeterate government servant!

They make everything for people to think twice before they jump into all this...

Suddenly all this GC business becomes less and less attractive. They do everything to discourage normal people to come to the US and only persistent terrorists, that are determined to get over here, will continue to do so.

Looks motre waiting time.....Time to do some email camapign

Looks motre waiting time.....Time to do some email camapign

we have to suffer for all shit

we have to suffer for all shit. Illegal guys enjoys benefits. we who go legal way have to pay price for it. Whole usa immigration system is a a suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...........

It\'s like going through the I-140 process last year.....when there was only a few approvals and lon