SJ people, don\'t go to SF for Passport Stamping

XV300

Registered Users (C)
I went there this morning and was rejected. The officer said they were told not to do it anymore and there will be no exceptions.

Anybody has any experience with SJ INS recently? How long is the line and what about Friday? Would it be better or worse?

Thanks

No Title

We went to SJ INS on Tuesday at 1.30 AM; there were around 40 people before us. Many of these people came with sleeping bags and comforters, its better if you go there before 3.00 AM.

By the time we are done with pasport stamping it was 9.00 AM.

We went to SJ on 7/25...

Arrived just before 3am. There were approx. 80 people waiting already. The door was opened just after 7am. We got in the office around 7:30 and got tokens numbered as A63, i.e., 63rd in the A line. Got called and stamped just before 10am.

Hope this helps.

NaotoJ

Can I go Friday though??

Thanks for the info. However, on my notice, it only lists the office hour from Mon - Thu. I know the SJ office open on Friday but if I go tomorrow, do you guys think I\'ll get any problem because Friday is not listed as the office hour on my approval notice?

Thanks

FP date

It was in mid of March. I don\'t recall the exact date.

Please, anyone got stamped in SJ at a Friday before?

Thanks

Is XV300 only the one or are there any folks experienced similar treatment like "XV300" at