Six Lud Changes Why?

indianexpert

Registered Users (C)
ND 09/22/03
FP 10/30/04
LUD 11/04/04 FP recd both
LUD 11/24,11/29,12/09,12/10,12/14 for me primary (No message changed)
LUD 11/24,11/29 For wife ( No messaage change)

Why some people got only one LUD after FPrecd and approved and what they are doing with my file?

In my opnion there is no definite reason why LUD is changing frequently for some and not for others. When an LUD changes I assume that they are working on the case. see my signature below. changed 4 times already. Lets hope for the best and good luck to u.

dahlia said:
In my opnion there is no definite reason why LUD is changing frequently for some and not for others. When an LUD changes I assume that they are working on the case. see my signature below. changed 4 times already. Lets hope for the best and good luck to u.

for some there is no LUD change at all, like for myself - no LUD even for FP received yet... waiting is our destiny...

I also have exact same LUD changes as yours and I think the guy who is looking at these cases(NDs 9/26 thru 9/28) may be so keen or new guy and reviewing alot(????)

indianexpert said:
ND 09/22/03
FP 10/30/04
LUD 11/04/04 FP recd both
LUD 11/24,11/29,12/09,12/10,12/14 for me primary (No message changed)
LUD 11/24,11/29 For wife ( No messaage change)

Why some people got only one LUD after FPrecd and approved and what they are doing with my file?

did FP on 12/7 no LUD's but I-485 got approved on 12/13/04 for both myself and my spouse..............however, LUD changed for wife prior to approval email reading....the result of your FP is received and the processing is resumed.

So unchanged LUD does not mean your case is not being reviewed.This is my 2 cents and personal observation.

EB2 RIR ND FOR I140+ I 485 :8/13/03 VSC

I-140 AD;7/14/04

1st FP; 12/7/04

I-485 AD :12/13/04

No one has been able to decipher any reason or pattern behind LUD changes. Some cases have been approved with just 1 or 2 LUD changes and some remain pending even after several LUD changes. Hoping for the best and not being worried about the reason behind the LUD change seems to the best way to deal with LUD changes.

I hope our cases is approved already

RDG01 said:
I also have exact same LUD changes as yours and I think the guy who is looking at these cases(NDs 9/26 thru 9/28) may be so keen or new guy and reviewing alot(????)

Since we both have same LUD changes We might have same result on our cases. Please keep in touch. I will send any update on my case to you. You should check you private message you did not relied to my last private message to you.

Hope our cases are approved and these LUDs are for mailing the approval notice

See my signature.

So many LUD changes for each time. Most of LUDs are before RFE Sent and after RFE received.

As my openion, too many LUDs are not good. Adjucator is not able to make a decision simply like any other cases. so they are taking other reviewers opinion I believe.