Site was down yesterday?

Silly Man

Volunteer moderator
And then I went tried checking my case status online on INS site, and even that was down .. I thought they had sent FBI to castrate me coz I run the scanner.

Damn. Glad to be back. But yea, no activity at all, TSC released a new JIT (two times since CSC's last). I hope CSC releases a new JIT soon, but considering the spike of applications in November, they just might be playing a delaying game.

silly man,
i run your script for WAC 02-034 but it aleays shows the result for WAC 02-046. If you run the chart twice, it shows two different chart. Is it ok or i am doing some mistake while running the script.

skumar, follow these instructions exactly.

1. Open the workbook.
2. Add a blank sheet to it.
3. Delete every other present sheet.
4. Go to tools macros and select "Start Scan".
5. Make sure you entered 02-034 etc. correctly.
6. Let it run.

As it runs for the first time, it will start populating the wac#'s in the sheet, make sure you are getting 02-034 numbers (just so u don't wait 4 hours for the whole process to finish).

Next time around, just run the macro, no need to delete sheets.

could u resend the macr1.zip file. in current one i am not able to delete the existing sheet.

Yeah almost freaked out when I saw even the immigrationportal was down. :D Thought the INS virus was spreading. :p

Was down in the morning when I tried too. Glad it is back up though the site is behaving a little funny with regards to font sizes etc. Probably .net architecture *sigh*! (Yeah Silly Man that zinger was meant for you :D ) (just kidding)