SinnerRoom

faysal said:
Guys:

where do you file affidivit of support; and are the procedures?

Faysal,

You just need to download it from USCIS site, I believe it's form I-130, I dont remember exactly. But it clearly says Affidavit of support. Fill it out, have it notarized, and send to those who you want to invite. They will take it to the Americn Embassy for their interview.

Thanks assuara: the form is I-134. Do you know how much money do I have to have in my account so that they can approve of my application.

faysal said:
Thanks assuara: the form is I-134. Do you know how much money do I have to have in my account so that they can approve of my application.
your tax return should show your annual income .I guess it will be enough if you have more than 20 grands and stable job . or you should have prove that you got enough money to support her .
This a list of documents which your Mom should bring to embassy with her :
1)Your letter of invitation
2)Form I-134
3)your 2005 tax return
4)Filled up application for Nonimmigrant visa by you online
5)her passport
6)1 passport-size photo (5x5cm)
I do recommend you to consult with good immigration lawyer . I can give you my lawyers contacts .
Dont forget after sending (via UPS ,DHL)all items above to your Mom you must make an appointment for an interview for your mom.(she can do it by herself too)
as you know chances to get visa is always 50%/50%

good luck

Baggage allowance for Frankfurt?????

Hello all,

Has anyone traveled thru Frankfurt/Germany? Please let me know. Do they weigh carry-on luggage (ie. Little suitcase that you get in with on the plane).

Please help, I'll be travelling next week.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Noma

Thanks guys: Thanks sinner. I don’t think I will need lawyer. I will do it by myself, and see what happens. They will either deny or issue. I don’t want to spend time on lawyers.
What is the invitation letter? Is it a formal form or just letter I write?
two more questions:
Also, what is the different between form I-134 and the Non immigrant visa?