Since many 01- cases are getting approved finally...

prabha krishnan

Registered Users (C)
I am assuming that just like many unfortunate 00- cases are still pending, there will be many missed 01 cases missed also. I saw one with 01-098 approved today. Mine is 01-046. The trend continues...

Be patient...

Hang in there, my friend. Keep our fingers crossed. This pain will come to the end. Lord has mercy. Mine is 01-050. Still waiting, too.

BePatient

No Title

Ya friend, I agree with you.
But sometimes it become difficult (nothing against those who r getting approvals)...
But TSC sucks...No FP notice, nobody pick-up the phone....
It\'s becoming difficult to hang in there....but there is no other option....
:))

There is one beautiful option and that is Prayer filled with hope and determination

I am sorry, I did not want to give lecture but I think that\'s the thing we can hang on to, then everything will start moving in the direction which we want to see.

most of early 2001 filers are unfortunate

I believe a lot of 2001 filers (Jan.- Apr.) will fall far behind. From FP notices, you see alot of August-October filers got FP notice while most Jan-Apr filers are still waiting. Usually I-485 is approved 6 months after FP is done. I do not see light in those FP delays. Anyone has any ideas? I guess the applications filed early 2001 were dumped piled with 245i cases. It sucks.

No Title

I donot agree with you on this...there r people who got there FP notices...
Moreover, all of us did received our Receipt Notices....
That\'s my view.