Similar response from Congressman ? - Jan 02 RD

vg333

Registered Users (C)
Response from my congressman included the following statement "According to the Vermont Service Center of the USCIS, your application is currently in the adjudications area. Vermont has requested that my office allow approx 30 days and then recheck the status".

"ADJUDICATIONS AREA????" Is this a separate area within the office for active cases? Or this is another formal response to a status enquiry. I appreciate your comments or experiences on this.

RD 1/4/02
ND 1/22/02
FP1 5/10/02
FP2 11/14/03
EAC02091XXXXX

Congressman's office told me and wife that our case file was with an adjudicator and it will take 30-60 days more. That was in first week of Aug.

Currently we are waiting to recieve the RFE that was issued last week. Will post details once we recieve it.

RD April 09, 02

vg333 said:
Response from my congressman included the following statement "According to the Vermont Service Center of the USCIS, your application is currently in the adjudications area. Vermont has requested that my office allow approx 30 days and then recheck the status".

"ADJUDICATIONS AREA????" Is this a separate area within the office for active cases? Or this is another formal response to a status enquiry. I appreciate your comments or experiences on this.

RD 1/4/02
ND 1/22/02
FP1 5/10/02
FP2 11/14/03
EAC02091XXXXX

Congrats!! at least you got some response from that office. We sent request 4 months ago. No response yet. knock knock...shhhhh we are in sleep.