Sillyman, Tasse, Vipsha please answer my question

elumalai

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Mine is WAC02-125-53xxx. Any suggestions about how long it would take to get approval. My company is going to lay me off end of november this year. Will I get my GC approval before that? It will be approximately 21 months in november.

Here are my details.

RD : February end 2002
ND : March 04,2002
AP : April 2002, 2nd AP did not apply
EAD : July 2002,renewal applied Feb 2003, Pending
FP : April 25, 2002

thanks guys.

anyway sillyman, vipsha, tasse what is your WAC number?

regards
elumalai

I am surprised that after some experience on the portal and hearing all the stories, you still pose these kind of questions!

THE INS HAS NO PROCESS IN APPROVING CASES! THERE IS NO ORDER NO TIMELINE NOTHING! NO ONE OTHER THAN GOD CAN TELL YOU WHEN YOU WILL GET YOUR APPROVAL.

And that is the sad but true story of INS. It is extremely unfortunate about your job. Hopefully you can utilize the next 6 months to look for a new job and that will help you with any RFE's.

Good luck and keep us posted!

BTW, Vipsha, already has a GC, he just hangs around this forum, cause he likes us so much, and has lots of advise to hand out since he doesn't use it up himself! :)

Since my name is there in this thread that's why I am replying otherwise I have nothing to add to 140's reply.

Thanks 140,
:)

No doubt I like you guys.

Come on guys do't break his heart give him timeline. LOL

IF you are lucky may be tommorow u will get approval if not wait till may2004 or may be more.

elu, time to start looking for another job and keep ur EAD current is all I can say. Your approval could happen in 2 months, or not for the next 8 years.

THE INS HAS NO PROCESS IN APPROVING CASES! THERE IS NO ORDER NO TIMELINE NOTHING! NO ONE OTHER THAN GOD CAN TELL YOU WHEN YOU WILL GET YOUR APPROVAL.

I think God is equally clueless on the way INS/BCIS operates and issues approvals. God must be going, "I've created monsters".

Sillyman Can you

promise that after 8 years i will get a decision!

Man never felt so frustaed in my life!

Ajay, after 8 years, if you still have the same job, same geographical location, same looks, same medical, same fingers,

and yea you satisfy not only AC21, but also AC22, 23, 25... AC284578o028379089233890490390234092390.

Then yea, you'll get a GC.

Oh yea, it's better if you donot marry, or have any kids, or climb up .. or down .. in career ladder, or get any further education, or change your clothes, or comb hair, or take a bath, or eat anything, or move .. just sit still and be patient .. AITE? And at any given time, your approval is 2 weeks away.

Or hey, you could be a bimbo and give George Bush a blow job .. that might work too.

Last edited by a moderator:
SM , today you look in different mood, anyway your reply is awesome, literally I am laughing.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D