Silly Man & others, need help with my AC21

my140denied

Registered Users (C)
Silly man and other gurus,

Please advise

I used to work for a company A. After 365 days of 485 filing I changed my job to Company B. MY lawyers suggest that I should file AC21 with INS. In order to do that I need a letter from Company B stating my job desc, title etc. Company B is a big company and have some legal policies. They say they will only provide me with EVL on company's official letter head but they asked me to obtain my job desc& duties from my manager which cannot be on the company's official letter head.

Is it ok, will USCIS accept Job Description by my manager on paper with no letterhead.

EVL

In my case my company B was also big, My Lawyer sent the draft of EVL to Me, I forwarded that to my Manager and my manager forwarded to HR- Immigration. finally got the letter from HR on company letterhead, I guess without letterhead EVL has no value..

I guess the employers will normally listen to lawyer
and hence try getting support from lawyer instead.

I am getting the EVL on company's letterhead but the EVL doesn't imclude job desc. I am getting the job desc from my manager which is not on company's letterhead.Sorry for the confusion, Hope I made it clear this time.

tell your manager to give your job details on letter head. IF you are asking for someing which you do in your job they should have no objection in giving you that. I work for a big bank and doing the same two letters but will hold on till they send rfe.

Read the response from "rsingh". That gives you exact information, you are looking for.