"Silicon valley" became "Sand Valley"

:D:D
I see many people are running (forced ) away from SF Bay ...

Earlier they used to feel 'proud', ofcourse, ignorantly that they are living in Bay.

That WAS a right place for owners of companies.. say rich ...But
Salaried are like salves there .... You cannot afford a beautiful home.. if at all U buy one.. you will be paying through 4 nostrils ( wifes and hubbys 2 each ) :D:D

Now it is becoming more of sandy landscapes.. no more people are moving there to settle..more are running away to greener pastures...( including our India )

I love NY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Shantanu,
Don't overdo your comedy. Get back to work. It's OK if you make a
joke or two in a week. People are here for immigration updates.
This is not a play ground. If you want fun, why don't you enter Yahoo chat where you can play funny games with thousands of people ?
You might be in trouble if this website (immigration.com) decides to take action against you for all the non sense. They can figure out who you are based on the IP address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you crave for attention and have a self-esteem problem. Please spare us. This forum is only immigration related. I don't know how the others find you humorous. You are like the gum stuck under a shoe.

Originally posted by shaaraabi
Looks like you crave for attention and have a self-esteem problem. Please spare us. This forum is only immigration related. I don't know how the others find you humorous. You are like the gum stuck under a shoe.

Bro - you are far too eloquent to be the real Sharabi/IndiaToday.

The real Sharabi would have gone like this : " Ledeez and Gentulmens - you cave a tension and hev self estimate problem. Please spear us. This form is immigrated relative. I don't how others laugh when you talk. You are not only my gum, but my teeth under my shoe ..... " ... add string of expletives ......

Last edited by a moderator: