Silent visitor finally registered

dma_va & Chicken65, u from Hyd???????? got this doubt by reading your replys to this thread.

ar888,

Before I tell u yes or no, could u please elaborate how u reached this premise based on my replies (and which one) to this thread.

I am trying hard to fathom myself which one of my replies has given a slightest clue to you about where I am from.

Last edited by a moderator:
dma_va, based on this comment by chicken65....

"My perdicshun is TRUE!! blah blah blah FAKE DEGREE blah
blah blah blah BODY SHOP blah blah Hyderabad blah blah
JERK blah blah BASTAD PEPLES blah blah I SPITT ON YOU
(select from patienceGC, dma_va, vivekm etc.) blah blah"

ar888,

ur analysis is not upto mark at all. For one it was not my reply.

Secondly, Chicken65 was trying to be crude with the banter that Habibi etc. always keep parroting on this forum.

dma_va,

I'm sorry I asked......leave it. You don't have to say Yes or No.

You don't have to question my analysis (b.t.w....i just picked it because you asked...i got this doubt from one of your posts)

ar888,

You r still saying the same thing. When did "I" give a hint where I am from and in which thread.

Give me an example or don't defend urself.

ar888,

Why r u quite now? I won't mind answering ur question if u substantiate what u say, else admit that ur analysis was missing something and not upto mark.

Hi Guys

I was reallu holding back so hard to post anything against "IT" u know whom I am talking about.

Just the thought of "IT" makes me feel like yuk. I dont think there is anything horrible, bad , worst etc etc to compare "IT" to.

The only reason I wasn't posting b'cos "IT" is so dumb, idiot, stupid. I wonder how it got its degree in pharma. Guess what thats a "FAKE", thats why it always talks abt it.

You know if somebody has hepatitis (jaundice), for them everything looks yellow. So "IT" is like that. For it eveythings looks yellow.

Its the one which is laidoff, "IT" is jerk, "IT" has fake degree etc etc. Everything "IT" says its just telling all of us what "IT" really is.

In its previous post it said, its putting fire on its ball on a goalpost or something. My only wish at this point is to kick really really hard in the balls....before it turns into ashes :) LOL

Any ways, I am off to India for a month. I'll be back next month. I hope to see all my fellow waiters in the line to get their 485 approvals without any problems.

I wish u guys all the very best :)
Take care everybody and enjoy
cheers
Sudhi

dma_va,

When you said 'pookistan', i thought you'r from AP/Hyd. I didn't want to get this word out again. Thats is the reason I was quite.

After posting that initial reply, I realized that this forum not meant for personal discussions. And I was sorry for that too. Let's leave it at that and not waste our times proceeding further.

Thanks

ar888,

Yes, this forum is not for any personal discussions and should be ended here.

But please read carefully and then say something. This time also, you did the same thing. But I think there is no use.

Now u have shifted to "Pookistan".....

It was Chicken65 who had said Pookistan and not me, to begin with. Still, that doesn't give any hint about where one belongs to.

Oh God................

OK OK OK! After so much persuasion (in the form of taunting and heckling), I too have decided to jump in this ocean. I have been browsing this site for quite a longtime but unable to pull myself to post messages.

From now on, I will too join in the bashings of it!!

RD: 10/16/2001
ND: Not sure
FP: 04/19/2002

Awaiting everything else!

dma_va & ar888

I think ar888 is asking you that question, as I think POOK means pussy in telugu(someone told me here).

Finally I log in with a new ID previous id was PPHILLY.
I think we are all taking our frustration on "IT" like IT is a sand bag.

:eek:

dma_va & ar888

I think ar888 is asking you that question, as I think POOK means pussy in telugu(someone told me here).

Finally I log in with a new ID previous id was PPHILLY.
I think we are all taking our frustrations on "IT", like IT is a sand bag.

:eek: