silence has been broken

Desh

Hello et al
I checked the AVM and noticed my case has been approved.
I used to do it daily and desperately wanted that weird message which I heard after FP, to get wiped off..and it is this day.
I checked in the morning ,..nothing happened
When I did it in the evening, I heard the much awaited message
"This case has been approved on September 6,2002 and a mail has been sent.If 14 days have passed, ......"

Its really great....felt really happy
I have no idea of what I am gonna do after this, but felt that I can do anything ..freedom to work at my own will and no sucker can be a parasite in reaping my seeds

Thanks one and you all
Adios!!!!!!!

RD:09/19/01
FP:04/08/02
AD:09/06/02

Would you please update rupnet?

I guess greaty-k probably is approved and so he probably will not do that for us. If you could take a few minutes to update rupnet that will be great! Anyway it is so great to hear somebody is actually approved yesterday.

Enjoy!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

Looks like VSC updated the AVM after a week. July/August/September/October filers, check the AVM and post some good (approval) messages.

Congrats man ..Update rupnet.

Greaty-k's case is approved ?? i didn't c any post from him..If this is true ..congrats to him too

Congrats!

You are right. Finally the silence is broken. Good to hear some approval. Thanks for the info it gives some hope.

Great! Congrats!!!

Best wishes!!!

The silence is broken...Again. Next week, there will be another breaking of silence. One each week. Hahahahaha!