SIGNUP to Attend the HEARING

rk4gc

Registered Users (C)
Please signup for hearing. If you live near the Hearing location, or if you can make it by flying please attend the hearing. Its a great opportunity to show our streangth and to contribute from our side to the lawsuit. Its our lawsuit and we have to make it a success. Its in our hands.

Here is the link to signup for HEARING....

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124696

Rajiv's post about hearing...

Originally posted by operations
See below:
U.S. District Court

District of Columbia
Case Name: IMMIGRATIONPORTAL.COM et al
Case Number: 1:03-cv-2606
Docket Text:
Initial Scheduling Conference set for 5/14/2004 at 10:00 AM. The Court will also hear the motion on class certification. These hearings will go forward in courtroom 16 before Judge James Robertson.

Now here is what may be helpful. If 50-60 potential plaintiffs (people whose I-485 are pending) were to show up in court. No slogans or public display. Just quiet attendance. Form a list of who can come. The hearing is on a Friday at 10 AM. I am not sure the court will have enough room for all, but I would like to be able to tell the court that the Class is solidly behind this lawsuit. I would like some volunteers to maintain an attendance sheet so we know how many class members are there.

I would like us to win the class action motion.

I will be fairly busy. You can contact Rena in our office for any issues.

P.S. I will check only this thread over the next two weeks. So post here whatever you want to contribute folks.