* * * Sign the petition to support EB I-485 Class Action lawsuit against USCIS * * *

Completed a few days ago, and told my freind who is in a same boat to do it. He did it too.

:rolleyes:

oriental

I-485ND wac03035
1st FP 12-13-03

how many membership do we have at immigrationportal.com?
and how many guys are active participants of I-485 forum?

num of signatures/total number of backlog to see the satisfactory level sounds not right.

at least it should be

num of signatures/ num of active participants of I-485 forum

Originally posted by kenboo
how many membership do we have at immigrationportal.com?
and how many guys are active participants of I-485 forum?

num of signatures/total number of backlog to see the satisfactory level sounds not right.

at least it should be

num of signatures/ num of active participants of I-485 forum

On an average there will be around 200 to 250 members and around 500 to 600 guests logon to this forum at any point of time. Even now (1:22 am EST) there are 129 members browsing this forum.

Done.

I did mine a few days back. People please sign this petition to expediate this process.

wac-02-081-...... :(

Question

I added spouse's / mine long back..

Notice that couple of plaintiffs in this case have been approved...I wonder if any of the signatories have been approved...

I know chances of plaintiffs being approved before case comes thro is high...What are the chances of signatories being approved as well?

any ideas? what is the status of the case as well right now? any one who knows?

Edison,

thanks for the stat. Based on the number (200 to 250 at any time) I think the num of unique users accessing I485 forum in a week is about 1000. Current num of singatures, 360, is still low but the maximum we can get may be around 600.

What's the number of signs that Rajiv wants to exceed?
Of course bigger num is better but I want to see targeted number. It's easier to encourage people to sign if we have targeted number.

what happens to the class action law suit if by the time it comes up in the court, the original 5 or 6 plaintiff's are approved?

Any ideas anyone. I will be happy for the 5 plaintiff's for their couage and intiative but the problem still stays.

Rajiv, any one else, any ideas? any discussions you have had on this?

Originally posted by kuldeepc
what happens to the class action law suit if by the time it comes up in the court, the original 5 or 6 plaintiff's are approved?
Any ideas anyone. I will be happy for the 5 plaintiff's for their couage and intiative but the problem still stays.
Rajiv, any one else, any ideas? any discussions you have had on this?
Rajiv posted his comment at:
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=690619#post690619

Fortunately (or unfortunately ?) the CSC has not approved any plaintiff's case.

Originally posted by kenboo
Edison,

thanks for the stat. Based on the number (200 to 250 at any time) I think the num of unique users accessing I485 forum in a week is about 1000. Current num of singatures, 360, is still low but the maximum we can get may be around 600.

What's the number of signs that Rajiv wants to exceed?
Of course bigger num is better but I want to see targeted number. It's easier to encourage people to sign if we have targeted number.

Per Rajiv there is no target. But there are about 300,000 to 400,000 EB I-485 applicants. So you can set your own target.