* * * Sign the petition to support EB I-485 Class Action lawsuit against USCIS * * *

Edison

Registered Users (C)
* * * Sign the petition to support EB I-485 Class Action lawsuit against USCIS * * *

I'm one of the plaintiff of the lawsuit filed against USCIS by Law offices of Rajiv Khanna on behalf of ImmigrationPortal.com members, online community and few other employment based I-485 applicants challenging the delays in processing of Employment based I-485 applications.

I request all Employment based I-485 applicants (members of affected class) to Sign the petition to support Employment based I-485 Class Action lawsuit against USCIS.

Request for your support in I-485 litigation

Related discussions in the community
The Complaint

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112838&perpage=15&pagenumber=9
Originally posted by operations
I will present our broad areas of concern. For example, loss of job, death, children's college, citizenship, etc. Let me ask them what they will do about it. Right now, I do not know if they will meet with us. Their counsel had told me that he will strongly recommend that the govt should meet with us.

So, I think that is the way to go.

In the mean time, get everyone you know (and their depedants) to sign our petition for class counsel.

Guys I am trying to submit petition, It gave me error “Invalid Number Value in ‘Alien Number’ Field!!. I tried this format LIN-04-060-xxxxx and LIN04060xxxx. It did not work. Can you help me.

Thanks

Nepal

Originally posted by nepal2003
Guys I am trying to submit petition, It gave me error “Invalid Number Value in ‘Alien Number’ Field!!. I tried this format LIN-04-060-xxxxx and LIN04060xxxx. It did not work. Can you help me.

Thanks

Nepal

open your wallet and look for A# on your EAD card :D

If only about 360 people signed the petition, CIS will interpret that those 360 people are concerned about the backlog and others can wait for even decades, If you don't say that you have a problem it will be interpreted that only 360 people are not satisfied with the service provided by CIS and the remaining about 300 or 400 thousand EB based GC applicants out of 1.3 million GC applicants are happy. So 99.9999999999% of the applicants are happy and CIS is obligated to satisfy only the unhappy customers.