sign complete name in cursive or usual signature???

fliflop

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am little confused.

I read a lot post about signing your certificate of naturalization with your full name in cursive or use your regular signature.

In my interview I asked to the IO about it. He told me to sign with my regular signature. In addition, he made me change the signature in N400 to my regular one due to I signed full name in cursive.

So I don´t know how to sign in the naturalization certificate. Please any advice why sign in one way or the other way. I don´t want to have any problem after ceremony.

Thanks

Hi,

I am little confused.

I read a lot post about signing your certificate of naturalization with your full name in cursive or use your regular signature.

In my interview I asked to the IO about it. He told me to sign with my regular signature. In addition, he made me change the signature in N400 to my regular one due to I signed full name in cursive.

So I don´t know how to sign in the naturalization certificate. Please any advice why sign in one way or the other way. I don´t want to have any problem after ceremony.

Thanks

I signed everything: form, photos, certificate and passport with my normal, regular sig. No problems. I was told to sign the certificate with the same sig that's on the photo.

H

I signed everything: form, photos, certificate and passport with my normal, regular sig. No problems. I was told to sign the certificate with the same sig that's on the photo.

H

Thanks. I did not sign any photo in the interview. Only N400

Hi,

I am little confused.

However you sign it, make sure that the signature on the photo on the certificate matches with the signature
on the certificate....
Thanks

H

Thanks,
I did not sign any photo in my interview. I only signed in the N400.