Sick of TSC waiting game

RAGJADA

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my 3rd EAD, my present one expires on 9/26/01, it has been 4 months since I applied for my 3rd EAD. I am sick of waiting for 485 approval.

pd 5/98
nd 9/7/99
fp6/00
still waiting
Tsc, EB 3, India

No Title

Ragjada,

Did you receive the receipt notice for your EAD renewal. If you have the receipt
notice, then as it is past the 90 days duration, you could go to the local INS
and get an interim EAD which would be effective for 240 days.

-Sri
PD 08/97, 485-ND 10/99, 2nd FP 06/01

Applied for 3rd EAD on July 15.

I applied for 3rd EAD and AP on July 15. Got receipts. My current EAD expires in December this year.
PD: Jan 99
ND: December 99
FP: Jan 2000

Waiting for my 2nd FPs but looks like it may not happen soon.

No Title

ragjada,

Hello. I am also planning to go to the local office since our 3rd EADs expire 9/21/01. I am still on H1-B while my spouse is on EAD. On my case, the AVM says "On Sep 1st 2004,the card was ordered....". Amazing screwup. Hope it is true in the sense that the approval has happened (not in 2004 of course). Talk about waiting,I have had enough and more of these freaking moronic TSC folks man..

No Title

i GOT A CALL from my cong men office staff (lady) yesterday, according to them my case has been sent to an officer. I need not get a interim EAD as my case will be approved with in next 2 weeks. If I do not get my approval notice in my mail with in next 2 weeks, she asked me to catact her back. Hope this is for real.

I will wait for two weeks before I go for intrim EAD at local office

rag

No Title

rgajada,

I heard the same directly yesterday from an IIO at TSC though. Hoping that what he said is true. Good luck to u.

No Title

today i spoke to tsc, my case is in fact assined to an officer on 30th august. my ead approved on 4th sept and with card making dept. Issued rfe on my wife ead, i do not received it yet and i do not know what for as the officer i spoke do not have that info on computer.