Sick of all the run arounds..

JBeeNY

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys!

Don't mind me .. Just trying to vent some of my frustrations early Monday morning. I had called USCIS on Jan 7th to inquire about my case. (see my signature below for more info). After being on hold for some time, a lady took all my infomations and said that she would put up and enquiry and should I not hear from them in a month to call again.

Well, nothing happened for a few weeks. On Jan 19th and the 20th my LUD changed. I was kinda exicted and hoped to received email from USCIC regarding approval. (you can't imagine how many times I checked my email. it was insane.) but heard nothing.

This Friday I received a letter from USCIS dated the 20th that they had received my request regarding the inquiry and since all the applicants have to get thru an extensive background check the application has been delayed. As the USCIS does not have the Manpower to complete the required checks on a timely bais there are delays. Blah Blah blah.. (Bull%@!T)

Now that I know that my LUD was changed because they sent me a letter on the 20th.. I have given up any hope for my approval any time soon. It will probably sit in a corner of someones desk buried under the new applications.

I know GC is not the end of the world for us . However, many of us who are in this situation have many if not all aspects of our lives clinging to the GC approval.. I can imagine many of you here have had numerous sleepless nights.. anxiety attack, and lack of energy or enthusiasm many times, like I have. But, eventually we gather our emotions and try to lead a "so called" regular life. Trust me its hard with a black cloud hanging over our heads all the time. But I guess, there is hardly any thing you can do other than follow the process.. and sometimes following the processs gets you NOWHERE!!

Sorry to have made this post long, however, I needed to get it off my chest.
Good luck to you all..

-Jay

Hear you bro...i'm in the same boat and though I really do not care for the green card per se..i need it so that I can plan my life ahead....i have no major love for living in this land but i need it so that I can spend the remainder of my time here in freedom and free for serfdom....

JBeeNY said:
Hi guys!

Don't mind me .. Just trying to vent some of my frustrations early Monday morning. I had called USCIS on Jan 7th to inquire about my case. (see my signature below for more info). After being on hold for some time, a lady took all my infomations and said that she would put up and enquiry and should I not hear from them in a month to call again.

Well, nothing happened for a few weeks. On Jan 19th and the 20th my LUD changed. I was kinda exicted and hoped to received email from USCIC regarding approval. (you can't imagine how many times I checked my email. it was insane.) but heard nothing.

This Friday I received a letter from USCIS dated the 20th that they had received my request regarding the inquiry and since all the applicants have to get thru an extensive background check the application has been delayed. As the USCIS does not have the Manpower to complete the required checks on a timely bais there are delays. Blah Blah blah.. (Bull%@!T)

Now that I know that my LUD was changed because they sent me a letter on the 20th.. I have given up any hope for my approval any time soon. It will probably sit in a corner of someones desk buried under the new applications.

I know GC is not the end of the world for us . However, many of us who are in this situation have many if not all aspects of our lives clinging to the GC approval.. I can imagine many of you here have had numerous sleepless nights.. anxiety attack, and lack of energy or enthusiasm many times, like I have. But, eventually we gather our emotions and try to lead a "so called" regular life. Trust me its hard with a black cloud hanging over our heads all the time. But I guess, there is hardly any thing you can do other than follow the process.. and sometimes following the processs gets you NOWHERE!!

Sorry to have made this post long, however, I needed to get it off my chest.
Good luck to you all..

-Jay
Me too in the same situation like you. My luds are changing left and right and I was hearing always something from custmer service. so so frastruated

Hi, Jay, i am in the same boat too, ND Dec. 2002. almost tried everything i can, nothing happened, only can wait...........

Manifest....is the only way out..

We were discussing very similar on different thread. If we can get together and approach an attorney regarding the security check letter, we may get somewhere or else will be here on this forum for ever (a year or two).

Please send an expedite request to USCIS, also include if you have any records from FBI which says no records of any request from USCIS for name check. If you do that...there are chances of getting on to the Manifest file. This gets forwarded to FBI, which then shows up as name check pending.

IN my case no records were found at FBI and USCIS still thinks that security check is going on...in fact we are in deep black hole.. only super natural power can pull us out of it.