shuld i renew h1?

anu3982

Registered Users (C)
hello,
i applied under schedule A(PT) in jun'06, got i140 approved, ead /ap, fingerprinting done, now i485...dont know when will get approved, meanwhile my h1 expires in sep'07...should i renew it? is it a must, can i continue with ead renewals??

thanks for any guidance
anu

hello,
i applied under schedule A(PT) in jun'06, got i140 approved, ead /ap, fingerprinting done, now i485...dont know when will get approved, meanwhile my h1 expires in sep'07...should i renew it? is it a must, can i continue with ead renewals??

thanks for any guidance
anu

Either way, h1 or EAD, now what you need to consider is the cost. Will one save more money than the other? That's what you need to find out.

hello,
i dont follow.. i like to know if h1 renewal is a must to keep " good visa status", ead renewal is a must for my spouse to work and advance parole too for travel purposes- but it is h1 renewal which is a question?

thanks

it's entirely up to you.
But I would suggest just renew your EAD until you get I-485 approval. You are pretty much safe since your I-485 has been pending for more than 6 months. Which means you can use AC-21, if you need to look for another job.