Shpiing labels for visa + renunciation

sufloyd

Registered Users (C)
I'm applying for tourist visa + renunciation together. I filled out order forms for both. It generated 2 shipping labels - one each for visa and renunciation. Do I have to paste both labels on outside of the package or just one?

Thanks.

I did. The rest is for the BLS team to figure out. They really do have to get their act together. They are new in this business (as admitted by them). A complete fail for the MEA on deciding who to outsource their services to.

I'm applying for tourist visa + renunciation together. I filled out order forms for both. It generated 2 shipping labels - one each for visa and renunciation. Do I have to paste both labels on outside of the package or just one?

Thanks.

I did. The rest is for the BLS team to figure out. They really do have to get their act together. They are new in this business (as admitted by them). A complete fail for the MEA on deciding who to outsource their services to.

Hi non_linear
Did you get OCI and passports back for your and your son?

Hi non_linear
Did you get OCI and passports back for your and your son?

Yes, picked them up today, after several calls to make sure they are indeed at the BLS office.

Now hoping that my spouse's visitor visa comes through in time.

The person I dealt with at BLS-SF was quite courteous and professional.

Yes, picked them up today, after several calls to make sure they are indeed at the BLS office.

Now hoping that my spouse's visitor visa comes through in time.

The person I dealt with at BLS-SF was quite courteous and professional.
Thats really good news. All the best for everything.