Should One INFOPASS appt be ok for me and spouse?

fira

Registered Users (C)
I just wanted to know that whether i need to take one INFOPASS Appt for me and spouse or we should make individual appointments?

Thanks in advance!

take separate appointments for both. they are going to scan appointment id (# on the appointment page) in the system with your approval #'s for both. even if you get different times it doesn't matter as long as you are on the same date.

Pls note you cannot take more than one appt. for infopass from same computer. must do it from another.

where are you going btw? (newark)

PS: 9/30/04
waiting for plastic card

Yes I am going to Newark. We;ll be going on one INFOPASS appt. Lets see what happens.

was one appoint for husband and wife a problem

Hi Fira,

You said you had just one infopass appointment for you and your wife's passport stamping at the newark office. Was that a problem? I am going on Nov 8 but I have just one appointment for me. I tried but I could not get the same day appointment for my wife (read on the forum later that I should have used two PCs at the same time). If anyone else had done it with one appointment please let me know. Thanks in advance for your time

BTW this Forum rocks! This is my first time posting but I have been visiting from sometime now. Rajiv is great.

GCwait

one appointment

When I called the NSC to find out if I needed two appointments for me and my wife, I was told that one appointment will be enough.

But, I did not use the infopass. I walked in for the stamping.