Should I wait for PCC?

xml

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for PCC @ Indian consulate (SFO). Today I received my P3 from NVC. Should I wait till I get my PCC to send the P3 back to St. Louis office? I will be getting the PCC by end of this month.

Thanks,
-XML

XML, you do not need to wait, since you are not required to send the

PCC along with DS230-1.

My Lawyer says otherwise!

My Lawyer is saying that the PCC should be sent along with P3! Has anybody sent the P3 without PCC to St. Louis?

Thanks,
-XML

what is your interviewing consulate??

If it is Montreal then you will need PCC for submission...... if it is any of the Indian consualtes then you wouldn\'t need it.... (if you have any doubts get a copy from the lawyer and look for yourself..... I saw that they specifically mentioned that not to send any documents)

Technically speaking...

when you fill OF169 (I don\'t know if the new procedure has OF169 form or its equivalent), you say that you have
b in your possession
and are willing to provide the checked documents.

hence you need to have your PCC in possession before the signature date on that of169 form.

Chennai Consulate

I will be going to Chennai consulate. Even Ron Gotcher seems to think that PCC is not required at this time. I think my lawyer does not understand the whole process correctly. I will have to convince him. Thanks for your reply.

-XML

You don\'t need OF-169 as per the new process.....

as per my lawyer after contacting NVC. Also in P3 there is not a single place where they mentioned OF-169...