Should I stop the check payment for 4th EAD after Name Check completed

texasbig

Registered Users (C)
I'm one of the unlucky 2001 applicants. After I called NSC many times, contact local congressman, senator, I finally found out FBI name check is pending. So I sent fax to FBI inquiring name check status in early August, and I finally got an email saying
"The FBI completed a record check for on February 4, 2003, and for you on September 21, 2004".

I filed my 4th EAD last week because current one is going to expire in December. Should I stop the check payment? What's consequence if I do so?

Thanks a lot.

RD/ND 11/2001
FP 1/2003
RFE Ack 3/2004
2nd FP 7/2004
AD ??

USCIS cashed the check fast

in less than one week. Amazing!

Anyone knows how long it takes for CIS to receive FBI name check result?

This is what TSC sent to the Senator
"Once the name check that is pending is cleared, we will be able to process bothe cases"
Should I call senator's office to tell the FBI message and ask them to follow up on my case or wait for some time? I guess I have the oldest case on this forum.

Thanks.

RD/ND 11/2001
FP 1/2003
RFE Ack 3/2004
2nd FP 7/2004
4th EAD 9/2004
AD ??

Can u pls provide me the info on how to get the information on name check clearance from the FBI? Where to contact...how...etc etc.
wud greatly appreciate it.

thanx.

Here is the link

FBI Name Check

or you search "FBI name check" in the forum, you will find out all you want.

snehita said:
Can u pls provide me the info on how to get the information on name check clearance from the FBI? Where to contact...how...etc etc.
wud greatly appreciate it.

thanx.