• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Should I send this email to the embassy or not????

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends,
I am sending an email to the embassy after a month. I want to inquire about my case and my AP status. I just want to have your precious opinions whether I should send this email to them or not? And if they would take offence of some sort, after reading this email??? Because I don't want to create any problems for myself!!!! The email contains the following contents. Thanks!!

Dear Sir/Madam,
Could you kindly confirm the current status of my case? If it is still pending Administrative Processing, I hope and pray that the process is completed before the deadline of 30th September. As the deadline is only a month away, I really feel worried, as I don't want to lose this opportunity of a lifetime.

Thank you

Hi friends,
I am sending an email to the embassy after a month. I want to inquire about my case and my AP status. I just want to have your precious opinions whether I should send this email to them or not? And if they would take offence of some sort, after reading this email??? Because I don't want to create any problems for myself!!!! The email contains the following contents. Thanks!!

Dear Sir/Madam,
Could you kindly confirm the current status of my case? If it is still pending Administrative Processing, I hope and pray that the process is completed before the deadline of 30th September. As the deadline is only a month away, I really feel worried, as I don't want to lose this opportunity of a lifetime.

Thank you

Absolutely send it Gabam.They need to be reminded to hurry up.I would send them an email once a week now since September is approaching.