Should I go stamping if spouse is not approved yet

fox123

I was approved already but my spouse's case is still pending. Should I wait for her approval or should I go stamping by myself?

Any expert can help me?

The expert is you and only you. It entirely depends on what you want. There will not be any problems if you go now and your spouse go later after her approval. Depends on what your plans are for the future, you can decide on going alone or wait until your spouse gets her approval.

Bob

If I were in your position, I would go soon to get the passport stamped. In the current market conditions, the work environment is a little(?) unpredictable. My theory - the sooner you have your Green Card the better. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by dandy0909
If I were in your position, I would go soon to get the passport stamped. In the current market conditions, the work environment is a little(?) unpredictable. My theory - the sooner you have your Green Card the better. Just my opinion.

Dandy,
I think ur not aware, the meaning of approval notice. Once BCIS issues a approval notice to someone that means he/she is considered as legal permenant resident alien (ie already a GC holder). Stamping is just a proof.

Whatever the letter may be but if I were in the same situation I would get my passport stamped as soon as possible and wait for spouse's approval.

Call me a paranoid but I don't want to risk anything :(