Should I call USCIS

nj_skm

Registered Users (C)
All,
I'm from India, EB2, PD Apr 2002. I see that some people with Nov 2002 and Dec 2002 have approvals.
Of course that doesn't mean much but I'm wondering if I should call up USCIS and prod them into checking my status?
Will that benefit?
Suggestions?
Thanks,
nj_skm

It could if you NC/FP/PD all are current and cleared.

nj_skm said:
All,
I'm from India, EB2, PD Apr 2002. I see that some people with Nov 2002 and Dec 2002 have approvals.
Of course that doesn't mean much but I'm wondering if I should call up USCIS and prod them into checking my status?
Will that benefit?
Suggestions?
Thanks,
nj_skm

you may call USCIS

Call uscis and ask whether your NC and background check are cleared, if it is not, then they may not consider your case, and there is no point in arguing with USCIS that PD after your date got approved. They have different explanations for that. So find out first where you stand? and then ask them to process it. Do not go for argument, which may not be fruitful. good luck!

Recently I called VSC using POJ trick, they told me not to call anymore to this number, asked me to call national customet service.

If you are successful, please let me know.
thanks

Can't do that no more

Yes, I called up the VSC and the lady denied my request.
The long and short of it all is that you can't call the VSC customer service number for this any more.
All such requests are now automatically being declined.
nj_skm