should I call IIO

waitingforaos

Registered Users (C)
RD- 7/17/2001, ND - 8/29/2001, FP - 11/28/2001.
   I called AVM today and the message still says \'received fingerprint on dec 5 and is pending review\'
  Hey guru\'s out there, do you guys still that the AVM should have changed by now. One of my friends filled his AOS from CSC, did fingerprint after me and his message has changed. Should I call IIO and find out what\'s going on?? Replies appreciated

Same Here

My FP is done on 12Dec and AVM reads collected on 19Dec and since then pending review. Lots of guys did FP after 12Dec and AVM has changed for them reads FP collected and processing resumed.

relax. it took more than 20 days to get the message "Fp results collected..." after the FP

tp "FP review complete..."

sailing in the same boat

I did 12th dec,AVM changed to fp collected and pending review.Till today the same message.

Same here, FP message

Guys I am in the same boat as you\'ll. Did FP on 12/12/01, message changed on 12/19 to FP collected and pending review.
No updates after that. It wouldn\'t be a bad idea to keep each other updated, what do you say?

Wait few more days

I did my Finger prints on 8th NOV 01 and INS updated Voice mail on 19th NOV saying "Your Finger prints have collected on 19th Nov and Pending for review" Later on JAN 04th 02 again Voice mail changed to
"Your Finger print results received and Process Resumed". I hope They started again processing my case. My PD is 10/04/99 and RD is07/23/01.

Hope This information helps you.

thanks

to 123hello

where did you do your FP. My PD is August \'98 and RD is 7/17/01. Did FP on nov 23 2001 at Atlanta. AVM message still says \'FP recieved and are pending review\'

I FP on 1/31/2002. Yesterday, AVM said "result collected... process resumed..."

It\'s about a week after FP. Seems you are slow.

No Title

Same Case as mine
FpP done on 12/12/01 stillthe message FP reults received and pending review.

I called FBI couple of days back they told that FP results to INS electronically on the same day.

Waiting for changeing the the message.

waitingforaos .....

My RD and ND are almost closer to yours. I gave my FP on 01/11/02. Yesterday i checked my AVM and heard this message, "On 01/18/02 FP results was received and processing has been resumed in your case.........."

Wife and I got FP done on 11/29/01

My wife\'s AVM says "processing resumed" and mine says "pending review". Spoke with IIO about 2 weeks back and she said that the FP had cleared. She didn\'t say why the AVM had not been updated.