should i be happy/strange message

safeeqp

Registered Users (C)
Hi my online and my automated message changed today to.
"On sep 1st 2004 , the document we made based on the approvel
or regeistration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom
issued."
Any body know's what does it mean's.
i changed my address before my 2nd finger print.I did my sec
finger print on aug 6th.
Is it an approvel or RFE or fingerprint notice remailed to me.
wac 0307***
2 nd fingerprint aug 6 2004

Generally this message is displayed when your case is approved. But some people say they received RFE after this message. Most probably its approval for you.

I got similar message on 28th Aug and today I recieved 2nd FP notice remailed by BCIs.
Actually I had completed 2nd FP on July 6th based on Faxed copy of 2nd FP from lawyer. I wonder why BCIS is remailing it again. I also recieved RFE for medical I693 supplement and replied back on aug 10th, BCIS recieved on 17th Aug.

Any thoughts why they remailed 2nd FP again.

Thanks

anuup.
WAC-02-142-50xxx

Hi anuup,
did u change address.if yes please let me know.I did change my address
A month ago.Before even i got my 2nd finger print notice.
Did u call the 800 no and Checked ur status.
I did call and they told that my case has been approved, I told the
lady that r u sure this is an aprrovel, she said it's an approvel mailed to u.
I am pretty sure she doesn't know what she was talking about.
I called again in the evening and got the same answer from
another guy who answered me.
So i am crossing my finger and pray for the best.
Please update me if anything happened.

Don't get excited so fast. I had a similar situation. Looks like they put this status update when they get 2nd FP notice returned by postal services and mail it to a new address.

safeeqp

Yes, i had done address change and 2nd FP mail was return undelivered.
I Didnt call 1-800 for message status change. Unless you talk to IIO you wont know the correct message status.

anuup.
WAC-02-142-50xxx

I got a similar message - my status prior to that was that they had received my fingerprints results (2nd FP) 2 days after they were done. In my case this can only be an RFE or an Approval (hoping for the latter, of course). I will keep you posted soon as I know what is in the mail - it was also sent on Sept 2.

redneck said:
Don't get excited so fast. I had a similar situation. Looks like they put this status update when they get 2nd FP notice returned by postal services and mail it to a new address.

This is not an approval unfortunately - the approval email will specifically say "This case has been approved".

Yes, I did changed my address and the fingerprint notices were sent to the new address.
Another question I have for the board: If this is an RFE would my daugther's (who is a minor) also reflect the same thing? I did call and speak to an IIO and she assured me it is an approval -- but having been on this message board for a while I know what other people's experiences have been

I have something similar for my AP. On 08/27/04, the online status had the message "This case has been approved. On August 26, 2004, an approval notice was mailed............." while on 09/01/04 the status read as "On August 31, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued................". Still wating for the mail. Hope it is an approval.