Should H1 be cancelled after GC

nsupi

Registered Users (C)
We got our GC stamped on 12/19/01. Do we need to initiate the process to cancel mine and my wife\'s H1\'s. Or do both H1\'s get cancelled automatically once GC is approved.

Another question, I had applied for a H1 extension. The GC got approved before the H1 extension. What happens if the H1 extension gets approved. Anyone with similar experiences.

You will go back to H1 status...

Just kidding.... My friend. Don\'t worry . You can keep them or throw them in the thrash can or send them back to the lawer if there is one.

If possible, you may bargain your money back from your lawyer!! Wow, you\'v had a chance for a speci

Enjoy your freedom and have a wonderful holidays season!

thanks a lot friends

VSC_GC and gc0001 , you have a awesome sense of humor. It helps to lighten this otherwise tense life. thanks for your responses guys.

May the peace and love God intended for mankind be a part of your Christmas. Happy Holidays !!

You H1B might get rejected because GC got approved!!

Same thing happened to me for EAD extension. I applied for EAD extension and got my GC approved before EAD got renewed. Later got a letter of denial of EAD extension because my GC got approved.

ss72us

I bet you don\'t mind hearing the word "reject" for this time....:)Wish you all the best!

This is an absurd question

As you already have GC, H1 means nothing for you. You got to understand why you needed H1, just because you did not have GC or US citizenship! Nothing can be more ridiculous than this question you raised.

Ohh Heidi ....

.... I am so sorry this has bothered you. I was just being a little precautious. Its better to be safe than sorry, especially after knowing the time and effort its taken to get the GC.

Well whatever, you have a merry christmas.