Shocking News of Denial of EB-1A at NSC

Madgu,

I still do not understand why it is necessary for you to get the EB1-EA approval, if you already have the EB2-NIW approval?

I thought it does not matter? What is the benefit of having the EB1-EA approval over the NIW?
AGM6

The reason is EB11 is current (you can file 485 concurrent or when immediately when your 140 gets approved), however for NIW, IF you are from retrogressed nations, I485 date of filing is 2003.

ok, I understand. But if retrogression does not affect you, NIW is equal to EB1-EA, right?
Now that there is much talk about increased difficulty to get EB1-EA for scientists, would you rather recommend to go for EB2-NIW instead?
One way to do it is to simply apply for EB1EA and if you don't get through just try EB2-NIW. Would you agree?

AGM6 said:
ok, I understand. But if retrogression does not affect you, NIW is equal to EB1-EA, right?
Now that there is much talk about increased difficulty to get EB1-EA for scientists, would you rather recommend to go for EB2-NIW instead?
One way to do it is to simply apply for EB1EA and if you don't get through just try EB2-NIW. Would you agree?
If retrogression doesn't affect you, you should go for NIW if your field of work is of national interest. NIW is easier to get than EB1A.

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi guys,

Very sad that my attorney got a fax from NSC saying that they are DENYING my EB-1EA pp case.

I do not know what has been written yet.

This morning I saw LUD at 9.04 am and my attorney got FAX at about the same time. will it be possible?

It is real shock for me. what are the other options now?

Hi Madgu:

I am really sorry to hear this news. It is terrible. I am travelling and had no chance to visit the forum.

I am really really sorry. In fact I am scared to think any further. Will get back to you in a day or two.

--subra