Share your opinion and experience

jvetti

Registered Users (C)
Today morning I talked to an officer. She says my FP not received. This is very funny. I did my FP in Oct 30th. Middle of Dec, I called INS and the officer (seems like an Indian lady from her accent) told me that they received the FP on the same day.
Which one we will believe? Anybody has the same experience.
Share your opinion and experience.

Got the same response

talked with an immigration officer just 30 minutes ago. As per FBI, they sent out the results of my FP back to INS, but INS just has in their records that they sent me a FP Notice, not even that the FP was done already.

Same here

I did FP on 10/20/01 and I got that FP is good from one officer on Nov., but got FP has not been received from another officer on Dec.

Which one is true?

No Title

Has there been an approval lately where the message did not change?
I have the same predicament, did fp on 11/11 @ Oakland, the message has not changed.

Yes, several people got approval and their message did not change

I think that there were some people left in old system when INS move cases to new system. I do not know why?
My case information is RD 4/5 and ND 4/24 and FP 10/20.

Could you please also share your case information?

here\'s my case info

RD 09/00 ND 10/00 WAC 01-010-XXXXX FP 11/11/01
Don\'t remember what my PD is

time take for FP to reach FBI system

I did my FP on 1/16 and the staff in INS support office said the result went to FBI immediately. But when I called FBI today to check FP status, they do not have my record, yet.

Any similar experience?

Both of them may be right!

When an IIO says he/she did not receive your FP, it usually means they don\'t have it in their local system.

This happened to me. I called IIO a month after I did FP. She said they did not receive FP info and asked ME whether I did my FP :) I told her I did a month ago. Then she asked for my A# and verified that my FP is indeed received but is in a different system.

When I called last week, IIO said the FP quality is fine and case is assigned. And my case was approved on Wednesday.

So don\'t panic if an IIO says they did not receive your FP. All it means is that it hasn\'t made it to the local system. Some IIOs are kind enough to check both systems and give you complete info, some just look at their local system.

-Raju