share your Newark Stamping

gclongdream

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Tommorrow i have an appointment with Newark ins arounf 9.am.Please share your experience what are the documents required and what stuff should i need to take.

I am taking my 2 passport photo,ead and AP's , Approval letter and infopass appointment letter.Is this enough.

My wife is having appointment around 10a.m.Will they allow both of us at the same time.Is it ok if i go there about 15 min before.?

Please share your experience that will be really great.

Thanks
gclongdream

The documents are enough (Info-pass letter, Approval Letter, PassPort, 2 Photos, EADs and APs) for stamping.

No problem in going early and they will let you in and it would take approx. less than 2 hrs for the whole process (Entering the building till stamping). It is always better to go together with the family.

If you are going to SSN Office later (10th Floor), carry your SSN Cards as well.

Good Luck.

Jay

Correct as Jay mentioned.
Today i went at 7.30am and finished by 9.40. Documents are same as you mentioned.
They allow both of you at the same time. No tension.

can you also share what type of photograps we have to take. approval notice mention that we have to take adit style photographs ?

They still mention the old ADIT Style Photos on the Notice. But, you need to take the new style with Front Face. If you are going to Newark, NJ for stamping, you can even do it on the last minute just opp. to the INS (Broad St.) Building.

Do we have to stand in a line even if we have an infopass appointment or do we just go to the window with the appointment?

solannumberone said:
Do we have to stand in a line even if we have an infopass appointment or do we just go to the window with the appointment?

There is seperate line for people with info pass. The security gurad will check your belongings and screen you through metal detectors etc. before letting you in. Yes, info. pass reduced the line as well as amount of processing time.
Good luck !!

551 stamping infopass

guys
do I need separate appointments for myself and spouse for 551 stamping in newark. I did one appointment for myself but not sure if I need to do another one for spouse. Also the I am not getting on same date

casio...

By rule, you need separate infopass appts for you and your spouse... Once your I-485s are approved, your applications (you and spouse) are no longer linked and so are considered two separate applications.

But, if the security guy at the front desk is in a good mood.. he may let you in with just one appt...