sg94ahpw, I just heard last night that my EAD was approved on 5/3/02.

Gking1

Registered Users (C)
The AVM message is something like :"On 5/3 after the case was approved we ordered a card. The process will take 60-90 days. ...."

From other guy\'s posting, I think the AVM will change to: "On ???, An approval notice was sent to you. ..." in about one week. That will actually mean the Card is sent. I will keep on checking the AVM and let you know the change. I will let you know when I receive the card as well.

The message may indicate the AVM for EAD only changed yesterday for those approvals after 5/3/02, or even 5/2/02. Hope the problem for not hearing any I-485 approval is because of the AVM not being updated.

congradulations! my EAD approved too!

heard today morning that my EAD was approved on may 3.......

I never heard this AVM message. MY EAD approval message said

This case is approved on 4/18. An "approval notice" was sent to you, if you do not receive this "notice" in 14 days, please notify......

My message never said anything about the card. I think I heard it for the first time on 4/19. I dont think it ever changed. But I havent bothered to check it lately. I still havent received the card.

Mine Same Thing..

Mine was approved last week and the AVM said "Your case has been approved and the card has been ordered". The day before y\'day when I checked again, it said " A notice has been sent". Y\'day I received the card in the mail..

EAD Approved

I and my wife received our EAD cards yesterday and its been less than a month since we applied.
Category is EB2-RIR with RD of 4/11/02.