SFO Tracker

goTitans

Registered Users (C)
All of you whose case have been transferred to San Francisco District Office, and have not been approved yet, please post you details here. Please mention if you have been transferred for an interview or for processing.

thanks
goTitans

OK, I'll start.

WAC02-276-*****
RD 09/02
2 EADs, 2 APs (currently applying for 3rd of both)
2nd FP 08/14/04
Transferred to SF Local office on 08/21/04; SF to schedule interview.

No news since.

*sigh*

Maiaia

Would SFO cases like to send a group petition

My case transfered to SFO on 6/22/04. Close to 4 months no news.

Processing Date 1/1998
I-140 approval May 2002
i-485 Receipt date July 2002
Transfered to SFO local on June 22, 2004
Interview date?????????????
I am 245 (i) case and Paid $ 1000 penalty.

Would the transfer cases like to meet on a weekend and send signed petition. It is taking between 9 months to a year to get the interview.

Please join some action.

WAC02-179-*****
RD 05/07
3 EADs, 3 APs
2nd FP 06/28/04
Transferred to SF Local office on 09/16/04; SF to schedule interview.

No news since.

Here are my details:

Here are my details:
wac020995XXXX
I-140 approved - Sep2001
I-485 ND - Jan 02
3 eads, No advance parole - never left the country since then.
RFE Receivd - May 2004
RFE Response Recvd by INS - Aug 2004 (W2s, Tax Returns, All my old visas for status check - F-1, OPT card, H-1, ead cards etc,, Birth Cert, Present Address. I filed for an AC-21 along with this RFE.

Transferred to SF DO September 2004.

I received a letter which says that my case got transferred for further processing. It does not talk about any interview. Is this common? Why should they do this after I responded to their RFE? It is so frustrating! And my lawyer offers no help!!
Now if I want to apply for an Advance Parole, do I have to apply at the District Office?? Please post

I think I am the oldest man in waiting here.. my case was transferred to SFO on Dec 10, 2003.
I did one mistake however, (I explained this in another thread also).

I was stupid to ask INS (CSC) for a copy of my documents (using Freedom of Information Act FOIA ). It seems those morons would ask it from SFO office and it would delay things by another four to six months because of this. So please do not ask any documents from CSC (like a copy of your approved labor or anything). Because those have to come from SFO and they dont send photocopies..they just send originals to CSC and CSC makes copies and sends it back.. which takes around 3 months. Bastards, they seem to find one or other way to delay my case.

gotitans:
Yes, you have to apply everything now in SFO. Your divorced with CSC now!:) for good or bad!

Just now an INS guy called me.. yes, he did. And said I would be interviewed in January. He said he could have adjudicated my case without any interview had I not changed my company (I changed my company recently). Can that be a case, or was he bullsh1tting? A couple of months back they said my interview is going to be delayed because I asked for photocopies of my labor and I-140 (through FOIA form). I needed them because i wanted to use AC-21 and hence needed exact job description and my previous employer was unable to give them to me.

So, I am now in deep confusion. Did the INS official really mean what he said? Or is he just giving some or other reason for the delay in my interview? Because I dont think asking for photocopies should delay my case and I definitely dont think that if I had not changed my jobs, I would have gotten adjudicated without even an interview! Did it ever happen like that?

Case transferred!

My and spouse case transferred to SFO on 06/08/2004 - still waiting for an interview.

WAC 03-17-5xxx

Fast pass appointment

I am wandering if one of you guys work in SF, it may make sense to make a fast pass appointment to inquire about the expected interview schedule date. Has any one tried it?

I may try to schedule something for december?

asic chip

My Case was transferred to SFO on Sep 27, 2004.
I didn't change company or anything like that, but got married after applying for I485 and filed wife's 485 last year. Now both of our cases are transferred to SFO.
Anyone knows why it is transferred to SFO? becuase I got married after applying for 485? Also my labor was cleared long time ago - 1999.

Receipt Date - Dec 2002
2nd Fingerprint - Aug 2004

Thanks

My case has been transferred to local SF Dictrict office for speed processing on December 1,2004. How long should it take from now?

My case was transfred to San Francisco on septemebr 17, but I got leeter from Sacramento office for the interview on October 27th and I did my interview and stampe my passport on November 9th.

my online still showing file was transfered to San Francisco.

I am living at Sacramento. So I think maybe San Francisco office move the files to local offciw where you live.

Funny thing, I filled my AP renewal at San Francisco local office, and I got the package back saying your file is not here. after 1 days I got the Sacramento Letter.

My case was transferred to SFO on 5/5/04. WAC 040XXXXX33, RD OCT '03. When Inquired in Nov '04, they said they are processing EB Applications with RD Apr '02. I will have to wait another year, per their estimate.

please clarify sureushs

sureush please confirm

according to everyone who got xferred their avergage time in sfo is 6 months
in some extreme cases 1 year.

does anyone know what the hell sfo is doing other when sjc is taking only 6 weeks :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: