SF office will not do PP stamp for SJ people anymore.

Kevin65221

Registered Users (C)
I am in bad luck i guess. there are too many Sj people go to SF office, they were not happy about it and announced that they won\'t take SJ people anymore.

No Title

I guess people can try SACRAMENTO if SF is not accepting. It is better than waiting 13 hour in the line.

Does\'nt hurt. does it?

USINS Sacramento Sub Office
650 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814

From South of Sacramento: Take Interstate 5 North and exit on J Street. Proceed four blocks on J Street until 7th Street. Turn right on 7th Street and proceed approximately three blocks to Capitol Mall.

I would suggest to combin a trip to Lake tahoe with passport stamping.
how about that?

No Title

Kevin,

Did you get refused at the SFO office today? If yes, what did they tell you?

Also, can someone shed some light on the comment someone made "Form April 30, they are only taking 485 cases, no passport stampings." - what does this mean? The notice doesn\'t say anything about not being able to go after April 30 for passport stamping at San Jose INS!!

No Title

Kevin

what did the officer at INS actually say, did you offer any explaination as to the reason for coming to SFO , someone else on this forum tried and the officer was pissed off. I believe federal officers cannot do such a thing , they must a policy decision as not to do it.

No Title

they just made an announcement that they won\'t accomodate people from SJ area anymore. theye said too many SF people flowed to SF office , which causes the office so crowded and those who live in SF have to wait for lont time.

No Title

This is not very surprising. Some people tried last year and
failed also. They tried at the time when there was no 245(i)
madness. SF is just too snobby to help out.

ciba