Several Questions abut TN renew by I-129 Form

hibluesky

Registered Users (C)
I need to renew my TN by mail recently. but don't know how to fill in the form of I-129.

1. Could someone here attach an sample of I-129 form for TN renew?

2.I-129 form should be compeled by the company, right? Do I need to hire an attorney to double-check the Form before mailing out?

3. What is the best time for sending TN renew by I-129 form? 3 months in advance? or 6 months

4. Do I need to provide evidence that I have a strong tie to Canada? I still remember that the TN officer did asked me such kind of informtion when I applied for my first TN at border, it was a very stressful moment...

5.How to deal with it if you have been doubt with intent of immigration? (in my case, I have nothing there at Canada exempt keeping my bank account there but without any bank transactions...)

5. If refused, do you have chance to reapply TN again?

Hope somebody here could share information and help, thanks in advance!!

2. The comapny is the petitioner .Any atty hired to review I-129 would be making the easiest $1000 of his career.

3. The I-129 can be sent the day before current TN expires. The 'best' time to send is when you are sure that you won't be leaving US between than and TN expiry. Otherwise just go to the border.

4 & 5. No such ties are needed.

6. Depends why you were denied. You would probably fix the petition and go to the border for new TN at that point.