Several EB2 India approvals not as much EB3

kk_00

Registered Users (C)
There are several EB2 india approvals that we are seeing on trackitt and other forums, however you don't see as many EB3 India approvals. Still the visa bulletin did not move EB3 india dates and on the contrary they are saying that there is too much demand for EB3 and it may not move as much in near future. Any clues gurus and other folks?

It is simply because there are more EB3 applications than EB2 applications stacked up. USCIS calculates the availability of visas based on the number of 485 applications. As per the prediction of future visa bulletins - EB3 might become unavailable as they don't have enough visas to clear the pending ones.

My 2 cents !

There are several EB2 india approvals that we are seeing on trackitt and other forums, however you don't see as many EB3 India approvals. Still the visa bulletin did not move EB3 india dates and on the contrary they are saying that there is too much demand for EB3 and it may not move as much in near future. Any clues gurus and other folks?

I remember some people got approvals in June 2007 who are EB3 India and has PD in late 2002.

I don't understand why EB3 India stuck in 2001 when 2002 applications were approved in June 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is simply because there are more EB3 applications than EB2 applications stacked up. USCIS calculates the availability of visas based on the number of 485 applications. As per the prediction of future visa bulletins - EB3 might become unavailable as they don't have enough visas to clear the pending ones.

My 2 cents !

If Visa Dept is not moving visa dates based on several EB3 India applications pending and we don't see as many India-EB3 approvals from USCIS which leads me to believe that EB3 quota is still there but applications are not being processed. Are they again going to waste EB3 visa in next 3 months or
there will be deluge of random EB3 approvals near the end of sept.